• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Bergara B-14 HMR Wilderness .308 Win

txbass97

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 28, 2022
North Texas
Cross-Posted to ARFCOM

Fired 100 rounds for a class.

Want to hop on the 6.5CM train while I'm early on in the game.

Includes original Box, papers, thread protector, (1) 5 round Bergara AICS magazine.

This model sports a 20", 1:10 twist .308 Win barrel. It has a fluted bolt.

The bolt knob is dinged up - it was taken off a previous Bergara that I owned and sold, so I stole the new bolt knob off of this one while it was brand new and put it on that rifle when I sold it.

The rifle itself is in excellent condition. I can send more pictures by email if desired.

Receiver and Barrel are factory Cerakoted.

Barrel is threaded from the factory with a thread protector included in the box.

Ships with Bergara Omni Muzzle Brake installed which was not installed during firing.

I am throwing in a Bergara Premier Accessory rail with hardware, so you can directly mount a Picatinny bipod right when it shows up

$1,000 shipped to your FFL. Zelle is Preferred - Will also accept PP F&F, Venmo, ApplePay, and CashApp.

Available for FTF meets within 30 miles of Weatherford TX.

Not looking for trades

3j2NlfC.jpg

fFyzmzq.jpg

5Oid2d1.jpg

y8tLhpg.jpg

XJZZO9j.jpg

G674rtk.jpg