• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bergara B-14 R

Rickstir

Private
Minuteman
Jun 19, 2019
Thinking about a Bergara B-14 R, .22lr. Wanting to put barreled action in a KRG Bravo stock. I emailed KRG regarding fitment into the 700 short action Bravo stock. The reply indicated it would fit perfectly but they were not sure if the mags would install and remove correctly. Does anyone have any experience with this setup?

Thanks,
Rick

Mine is in KRG and it runs great, no issues with the mag fitment. Check out the Bargara thread, some have had to do slight adjusting for the mag to fit. Simple process that takes only few min.

Mine is in KRG and it runs great, no issues with the mag fitment. Check out the Bargara thread, some have had to do slight adjusting for the mag to fit. Simple process that takes only few min.
Thanks. I thought I had read all the post but I will check this one out.

ANY of the 700 footprint 22 rifles could have issues in a given stock/chassis with the mag being too high or more likely too low. The rimfire platform is more sensitive to the height being right than a centerfire platform is. That said, if it's off a little it's usually pretty fixable. Usually you can get a longer mag latch, which may or may not need filed/stoned to fit.

Just ordered one of these. Do I need a R700 scope base? Or does it come with one?

Thank you. What about a picatinny rail for bipod? Any recommendations for adapters for it?
Picatinny rail or long arca rail from area 419 is what I use on the factory stock , great quality. Forgot what length, I'm not at home.

Reactions: lennyo3034