• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rimfire Bergara B-14R 22LR Trainer

BrotherhoodArms

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Greetings,

Got about six of these rifles in stock. They are new in box and include one 10 round magazine.

Specs are as follows:

• Caliber: 22 Long rifle
  • Action: B-14 R
  • Barrel: 4140 Bergara barrel
  • Twist: 1:16
  • Barrel length: 18”
  • Threaded muzzle: 1/2-28
  • Weight: 9.25 lbs.
  • Length: 38” with spacers
  • Mag capacity: 10 round magazine
  • Scope mounts: 6-48 screws, Rem 700 compatible
  • Stock: Bergara’s HMR stock Molded with mini-chassis, integrated OD flush cup sling mounts and swivel mounts, adjustable cheek piece and length-of-pull. Full-length integrated mini-chassis for repeatable bedding and supports fully free-floated barrel

$975 shipped. No card fee. They are ready to roll out right away!

Attachments

• IMG_2279.JPG
    IMG_2279.JPG
    112.1 KB · Views: 408
Dang I sure wish these were available in lefty - I would take one.

Free bump - these should move quickly.

Excellent and friendly customer service!!? Placed order on April 14th a little after 1 PM. Received tracking number soon after! 46 hours and 30 minutes later it was delivered to West Plains, MO, at my FFL. I am very impressed! Great job Brotherhood Arms!!!

As of yesterday we had one left. I'm not in today so I'm not sure if that left the store or not.

We have a sweet deal on cz457 varmint precisions (factory manners stocks) if you haven't seen that deal yet..... $999.99 shipped 16.5 or 24" barrels.

Jeremy