• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Bergara B14 HMR 6.5 (Lefty)

eboggs

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 12, 2009
Ohio, USA
I have a like new Bergara B14 HMR in 6.5 Creedmoor, 22" barrel - left handed action.

I purchased this mid March, spent the last month and a half building it out, and now interest(s) have changed... It is UNFIRED.

I textured the stock (forend and wrist) with Loctite PL8X (I like this stuff better than Marine Tex personally). The stock was then painted with Krylon camo green. Nothing crazy, looks good I think, and was going to hold me over until I could pick up a Cadex chassis.

It is equipped with an EGW HD 20moa (aluminum) base, Area 419 front picatinny section and an Area 419 4-port Hellfire (I purchased this lightly used here, so it does show slight fouling, but not from this gun). Also included is a Magpul 10rd mag, the 5rd stock mag, along with original box and all documents.

It does have one "blemish" if you will, pictured in last photo, when adjusting length of pull, apparently the screws are a bit long and the tip pushed through the stock. It is not that noticeable and hidden by the adjustable comb.

I can take additional pics, just let me know what you want to see. Will ship from my FFL, or can FTF in SW OH (located in Dayton area).

$875 shipped or $825 FTF. Paypal, Venmo or check... check must clear prior to shipment.

berg1.jpg

berg4.jpg

berg3.jpg

berg6.jpg

berg2.jpg

berg5.jpg

berg7.jpg

berg9.jpg

berg8.jpg

berg10.jpg

Last edited: