• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bergara b14r and ACC chassis

TNSleeper99

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Aug 4, 2019
Would like to run my B14r action in my ACC chassis but the barrel is about an inch and a half too short to clear the forend. Any suggestions on a small diameter extension/ faux suppressor. I know there used to be weights that were threaded for 22lr that were like 4-5” long. Can’t remember where I saw those. Thanks in advance.

Cut 2-3 inches off the chassis forend.
Re-cerakote the chassis and then you don't have to worry about the extension potentially messing up your accuracy

I did that once, and then wanted the length back eventually... so I had to sell and buy another ACC. It wasn't horrible loss in $, but ended up after time I preferred extra length and weight of the standard ACC.

I did that once, and then wanted the length back eventually... so I had to sell and buy another ACC. It wasn't horrible loss in $, but ended up after time I preferred extra length and weight of the standard ACC.
I also use my ACC on my centerfire competition rifle and I don’t like the idea of chopping up a 1K dollar chassis. 😬

Just run it, extra length is nice for balance and how it sits on a bag. Where in TN are you?
I’m the burbs around Chattanooga. I’ve been running the Bergara in my MPA chassis. But it’s a little less effective as a trainer that way. Are you local?

Reactions: Criver600
Andersonville, just north of Knoxville. My son in-law shoots precision rimfire at the Chattanooga Rifle Club
Awesome, who’s your SIL? I shot almost every one of the matches last year with my MPA/Bergara rifle. I’m sure we know each other. If you don’t want to put his name on here, I’ll know him by what 22 he’s shooting.

Awesome, who’s your SIL? I shot almost every one of the matches last year with my MPA/Bergara rifle. I’m sure we know each other. If you don’t want to put his name on here, I’ll know him by what 22 he’s shooting.
He's shooting a Vudoo 360 in a Accuracy International Chassis. I shot the 200/300 yard match last fall with my RimX

Reactions: TNSleeper99
He's shooting a Vudoo 360 in a Accuracy International Chassis. I shot the 200/300 yard match last fall with my RimX
I don’t remember an AI chassis vudoo but I think I remember your RimX from the one match last fall. I had a little trouble with the 300 yard stuff but really enjoyed the unknown distance stage.

• Haha
I don’t remember an AI chassis vudoo but I think I remember your RimX from the one match last fall. I had a little trouble with the 300 yard stuff but really enjoyed the unknown distance stage.
Haha I zeroed that stage, left my 200 yard zero on the rifle, was not the best plan:)
He's shot a raggedy old CZ trainer for ever

Reactions: TNSleeper99
Haha I zeroed that stage, left my 200 yard zero on the rifle, was not the best plan:)
He's shot a raggedy old CZ trainer for ever
If he’s the tall guy that shot the stock CZ with the support bag made out of old denim…..I know exactly who your talking about. Good shooter. He made me look bad with that little CZ more than once!