• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rimfire Bergara B14R LEFT HAND in Stock

A&8's

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
  • Bergara LH B14R 22LR rifles.

Prices are total amount due, Shipping INCUDED. (There was a slight increase in pricing July 1, in the firearms, as well as shipping.) Ak and Hi shipping will be exact amount. NO International sales.

Of course, if you live in Illinois or a state that touches Illinois, you may pick up in our shop to save shipping and transfer fees from your FFL.

2022 pricing:
    Steel Barreled Action: $707.00

Carbon Fiber Barreled Action: $755.00

Steel Complete: $1033.00

Carbon Fiber Complete: $1098.00

Please refer >>>>>>>>>>>>>HERE<<<<<<<<<<<< on how to get on the preorder list.

Last edited:
    Houston, we have a problem. Actually, 2 problems.

1.) I had a family emergency a couple days ago and won’t be back in the shop until, hopefully, Monday.

2.) I received the Left Handed guns today. However, they are Carbon Fiber barreled actions not the steel barreled actions I thought was coming in.

I’ll have to contact my rep Monday and see what’s up, since the pricing is different.

As of right now, I have 38 texts on my phone. Due to me not being at the shop (preorder list is there), I have not replied or even opened them.

I am NOT ignoring y’all. If I open and reply to the text, it will get lost in a sea of incoming texts. It’s easier if I don’t even open the text until I’m at my computer (preorder list), so I can input your name. I know that may sound dumb, but I’m simple like that.

Alright guys, I'm back in the saddle again. I appreciate all of the patience while I was going thru some troubling family times.

With that said, I believe I have answered all the texts.

All B14R's have been logged in. The LH CF vs Steel thing has been cleared up. I was shipped LH CF BA's rather than the LH Steel BA's I was told I was going to be shipped. Nonetheless, the "wrong-handers" are at least a real thing and shipping.

I sent out a couple dozen texts tonight off the preorder list, for all of the models I have in stock. As before, I will grant 24hrs to reply, then I will move on to the next guy on the list. I have NOT contacted everyone on the preorder list in which I have current stock. I will continue tomorrow (Weds) when I open.

As of right now (10:23PM CST), it looks like I have: 11 RH CF BA's, 7 RH Steel BA's, 13 Steel complete and 8 LH CF BA's).

Keep in mind: I HAVE NOT TEXTED EVERYONE YET....I WILL PICKUP AGAIN TOMORROW EVENING. That being said, keep an eye out of a text.

Payment info: Zelle is doing something screwy. I have not been able to log on for the past few days. Tried deleting the app and reinstalling it, to no avail. I'm not going to piss with it anymore.

That being said, I will accept payment in the form of: Credit Card (+4%), money order or certified check.

One last note and not to sound like a dick. But, if you contact me wanting on the preorder list, please do your homework about my biz, PRIOR to contacting me. You may: check my feedback here on the Hide, call my shop, google me, whatever. But, when I get a text wanting to get put on the list, I return the text later stating I have said item ready, THEN you question if I am legit or not?!?! Even going so far as to state, You seem a little shady. Can I have a copy of your FFL or something? Well, kiss my redneck ass!! Do your homework before taking up my time. There are a shit ton of guys who will let me save them money and sell them a rifle. ((Sorry if that sounded bad, but it actually happened tonight. Annnnd, it's late and I'm tired and real job will come way too early in the am).

Rich

So...... sent a text as per above post also called left a message....crickets?

So...... sent a text as per above post also called left a message....crickets?

I got several texts. Been stooooooopid busy in the shop lately. By the time I get a chance to reply to texts, it may he too late in certain time zone.
    I promise I got you guys txts and are entering them on my preorder list as they come into me.

Reactions: Im2bent
    Hey Rich sent a pm and i am following up here to cover all bases. I found one so please remove me from your list.

Reactions: A&8's
    Update:

I just got a call from my rep stating I have the below LH models enroute:

(19) Steel complete rifles
    (5) Carbon Fiber complete rifles

As soon as they hit my door, I will start texting people from the top of the preorder list.

Rich

Last edited:
    Guys. I have all the rifles and barreled actions logged in...Finally!!!

I am currently (9-29-21: 7:50pm CDT) texting people on the preorder list....starting with those who requested Right Hand-Steel-Barreled Actions, then I'll be texting those requesting LH Steel Compltete rifles, then LH CF Complete rifles.

I have 20 more of various models showing up in the next day or so. I will add them to the "ever growing" list and will send out text when I get to your name.

If I haven't text you, don't give up hope. I'm nibbling away bit by bit. However, just as soon as I get started, I have a customer show up and I have to tend to them. Please be patient, as I am a 1 man show. Trying to text 74 people and answer the replies is a bit, well, daunting.

Guys I just want to give you a heads up. I was notified by my rep that all Bergara firearms will be increasing between 5-12% after Jan 01, 2022. The current stock I have in, will remain at the pricing listed on page 1 of this thread.

Current inventory (12-18-21: 3:10pm CST):

(4) RH Steel BA
    (1) RH CF BA
    (1) RH CF Complete rifle
    (6) LH Steel complete rifle

50+ spare mags.

Rich

Inventory update (12-28-21 8:00pm CST):

(3) RH Steel BA
    (2) LH Steel complete

NEW:
    (1) BMR 22lr steel complete ($540 shipped to your FFL)
    (1$ BMR 22lr CF complete (616 shipped to your FFL)

Call or text:
    Rich
    217-855-0016
    Rich I left you a voice mail concerning a RH B14R steel complete rifle. please let me know. thx

Rich habe you had time to check stock yet? I am interested in a RH B14R steel complete rifle, thwnk you

I just got a left hand steel B14r from Aces and 8's. Fantastic transaction, good price, and good communication, buy with confidence.

Now if it would warm up enough to go shoot it, that would be great.

Reactions: A&8's and Hoggr9
    Will the left hand B14R stock work for a left hand SA Bergara rifle?

OK guys. Sorry for the long hiatus on The Hide. I recently retired from my real job. When "they" say, 'you'll be busier after you retire. They wasn't shitting. 20years worth of not enough hrs has really taken a toll on my farm. I've been mowing, what seems like, non-stop since I retired 2nd week of Mar.

Anyway, I have several LH (yes, I said Left Hand) complete B14R's coming June 21 (no ETA on the LH BA's.) I have text those on my pre-list. Of course, they'll take priority. However, if anyone is interested shoot me a text and I'll put you on the pre-oreder list. You never know, someone ahead of you may cancel.

Below is what I currently have in stock (along with the incoming June 21.):

(6) RH Steel BA's
    (1) RH CF BA
    (15) LH Steel complete rifles
    (5) LH CF complete rifles.

Please refer to OP for ordering info:

https://www.snipershide.com/shootin...ed-action-complete-rifle.7042113/post-9036450

Reactions: LuvDog