• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bergara B14r with factory 20" barrel

Pretty excited to finally see them available in the states.

Attachments

• C52D26E8-0024-4BC6-B480-9F5AE9717177.jpeg
    C52D26E8-0024-4BC6-B480-9F5AE9717177.jpeg
    627 KB · Views: 420
Curious about the 410 stainless steel instead of the more commonly used 416. Also makes me wonder if they're eventually going to release a Premier action in 22lr. I went Vudoo because I didn't like the B14R barrels and for that little bit smoother bolt throw.

Reactions: Mxridr
Waiting on a rimx. It shoots well but that bolt is rough. $1100 for a barreled action too close to a rimx at that price.

I’m sure the market is there for someone that doesn’t want to jump into the custom game. I mean you have to add an additional $400-800 on top of the RimX action price for a barrel so it separates it a little. Plus trigger..
I started with a B14R and once you break it in it’s not bad for what it is.

Last edited:
Ballistic-X-Export-2023-09-11 14_04_08.570403.jpg

Best group of this saturday.
Many 0.5ish but mostly slightly below MOA

Mine works fine with Midas+, Eley Match, SK Biathlon and RWS Rifle Match.

Last edited:
Reactions: 021411 and 68hoyt
Any chance they will have a drop in replacement for existing 14r? I have no issues at all with mine EXCEPT for the balance and a 20” truck axle would help that out

Any chance they will have a drop in replacement for existing 14r? I have no issues at all with mine EXCEPT for the balance and a 20” truck axle would help that out

Are you asking about the barrel itself, or dropping this new barreled action into an existing 14R stock?

I just ordered one after talking to them. They started shipping these last Monday

So you got one of the 20" stainless barrels/actions? How is the action? Is it any smoother than the ones on the regular carbon/steel barrels?
They have been available in Europe for some time now.

Can't answer for sure, it's my first Bergara.
From what I'd read, the Dremel was ready, but in fact the action is pretty smooth (better than a new CZ, almost as good as a Tikka)
Maybe actions are selected, maybe I was lucky.

IMG_6894.jpg

I have to ask, the only place I've found these they're $1250.
I can get a rim-x for $1800 with a benchmark or proof.

I do love my 16" Bergara and it's a damn good shooter. But it was also $650 for the barreled action.

I'm going to invest in the rim-x. Because I can easily try different pre-fits. If I have 1 barrel cut by a smith I'm already at the price difference, and I can't sell a used one.

I just did the same. The Bergara does shoot well and worth $650 ish but not much more.

Reactions: HPIguy
I have to ask, the only place I've found these they're $1250.
I can get a rim-x for $1800 with a benchmark or proof.

I do love my 16" Bergara and it's a damn good shooter. But it was also $650 for the barreled action.

I'm going to invest in the rim-x. Because I can easily try different pre-fits. If I have 1 barrel cut by a smith I'm already at the price difference, and I can't sell a used one.
IBI makes a barrel that doesn't need a gunsmith. They head space and lock up like a Savage.