• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bergara BMR bore guide

DCR48

Private
Minuteman
Aug 14, 2008
South Texas
Had anyone found a bore guide for a Bergara BMR yet? I e mailed Possum Hollow a couple of times but never got a response..

I’ve been emailing the folks at Boretech since February 2022 and they’ve informed me that they finally got a bore guide for Bergara BMR .22LR in their production schedule. It’s unknown exactly when it’ll be available on their website but I keep checking weekly. As soon as I see it available, I’ll let you know, as I want to get my hands on one.

Attachments

• D488FF3D-CB5A-4FC1-9573-B57B139FEB0A.jpeg
    D488FF3D-CB5A-4FC1-9573-B57B139FEB0A.jpeg
    846.9 KB · Views: 43
From what I’ve heard from the past few months of talking and working on prototypes, BoreTech should have the first production batches out in 3-4 weeks or so, I hope. No idea for sure as everyone is backed up on orders, though. I know they want to get it out as soon as they can, but there’s high demand on everything else, too. It’s a quality product and superior to all other options I have tried, should be worth the wait.

If you really need one quicker, in the meantime you can try giving Eric over at Possum Hollow a call. He helped me a while ago with a much simpler, but quality BMR guide from delrin. Has done the job for me for the past few months of target and hunting rounds superbly!

But the real question is, anyone got some spare magazines…?!

Reactions: GunGold999
Yep, that's spot on, what I got too. Last prototype was sent back and should be received early next week. 3-4 weeks until first production batches. They are trying to "fast track" them for an earlier spot, but the milling machines are backed up "8-12 weeks" with other orders. Going as fast as they can!

Well finally got off my butt and called Possum Hollow direct. Eric answered the phone and he is making a bore guide for the BMR. It doesn't have a part number yet so just call him.

Reactions: GunGold999
I saw magazines in stock on Bergara's website a bit ago if anyone's still looking.

I stuck an L3i extension on my 5-round mag to get to 12 and haven't found that I need more than that and the 10-round mags at matches

HTH

M