• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Bergara BXR Carbon 22LR Package

Iamero

Barksa #1 Fanboy & Professional Paper Puncher
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 14, 2017
    Michigan
    Selling one of my favorite rifles because I just picked up a second Bergara in trade and won't be shooting both. This gun is a blast to shoot suppressed and I've never had issues with it cycling a variety of suppressed ammo. It loves SK match ammo and will shoot a ragged dime at 50 yards with it.

I would say I've put right around 500 rounds through it. I'll give it a light cleaning before selling, but overall everything is in good shape.

Threaded 1/2x28 and ready to run suppressed if you so desire.

It will come as a package ready to go. Not interested in splitting up at the moment.

- Bergara BXR Carbon Fiber
    - Comes with 3 Ruger magazines (uses 10/22 pattern mags)
    - Knockoff Harris bipod
    - leupold rimfire rings
    - Primary Arms P416X (predecessor to the PLX 4-14 and a better scope in my opinion)

No ammo included but I've got plenty of Aguila Super Extra I can sell with it if desired.

$725 shipped for the package above.

Trades:
    - 6mm, 223, or 308 match ammo
    - 223 or 9mm target ammo
    - Walther Q4 or 5 SF (will add cash of course)
    - Sig P226 or 229 9mm railed (can add cash depending on exact model)
    - AR accessories like quality triggers, handguards, barrels, uppers, etc
    - Complete ARs. Put together combos from your garage are fine with me as long as they cycle
    - optics of almost any flavor. Could use some more AR optics (red dot or LPVO or lower mag like 2-10...willing to add cash here too)

A61AE16B-ADD1-4565-B45C-F26C59B60EE0.jpeg

Last edited:
    Reactions: FFastEddie