• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Bergara HMR Pro 300WM w/ ammo, rail, brake

Freethinker

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 1, 2022
Georgia
NOTE: Contact me via private message to communicate or ask questions. I will not respond to public comments or questions. I can send you pictures of anything else you want to see on the rifle. It is available as a package or parted out as described below.

Package includes the following:
  • Bergara HMR Pro 300 Win Mag rifle with 26" barrel ($1,600 retail). Purchased a year ago. Have ~250 rounds through it from sighting in and an NRL match. Excellent condition other than a scratch on the barrel, shown in pictures below.
  • Over 300 rounds of ammunition that is mostly Federal Sierra Match King 190gr, a few boxes of Federal Swift Scirocco 180gr, and 73 rounds of Texas Ammo 168gr. This equates to over $3 per round in value ($3.60 for 190gr, $3.45 for 180gr and $2.15 for 168gr). I also have 300WM spent brass that I will include for free.
  • Two Accuracy International 10rd AICS mags ($300 retail and never used)
  • One Bergara (Magpul) 5rd mag
  • Terminator TA brake ($270 retail), which is what allowed me to shoot this two consecutive full days in an NRL match. Incredible brake out of New Zealand.
  • Warne rail- Bergara Premier,LA Mountain Tech Tactical Rail 8-40, 20MOA ($75 retail)

Package Price: $2,200

Individual pricing:
Rifle, 5rd mag, rail and brake: $1,300
Ammunition only (will include spent brass if wanted): $900
AI Mags: $250

Shipping from Georgia (US)- Rifle, rail, and brake will ship to lower 48 from my FFL to your FFL and you pay for shipping. Ammo and mags will ship either FedEx or UPS to you direct, whichever you prefer and you pay for shipping. I can provide you with both dimensional and physical weight of ammo and mags and shipping zip code if you want to get a quote from shipper.

Local buyers- I can meet in the metro ATL area. Must show your current and valid GA carry or firearm license permit, or sign a statement that you can legally own a firearm. Non-negotiable.

Payment: Cash, PayPal, Venmo, Zelle. No shipping or handover will occur until the money is either confirmed in my account or in hand. I will split transaction fees with the buyer.

2023-10-09 06.34.23.jpg

2023-10-09 06.34.31.jpg

2023-10-09 06.34.52.jpg

2023-10-09 06.34.55.jpg

image_50410497.JPG

Last edited: