• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bergara, or Tikka, or CZ?

~JM~

Private
Minuteman
Nov 25, 2020
USA
I'm in the process of researching my first higher end .22LR rifle purchase. I'm interested in shooting KYL (Know Your Limits) & learning longer (100+ yards) range.

I had narrowed my choices down to the T1X or the MTR. Then I learned about the Vudoo & the Remington 700 footprint concept. I like the idea of having a Rimfire that is sized & handles like a Centerfire. I'm not ready to purchase a Vudoo price range rifle at this time. The Bergara B14R looks very interesting but I read a few reviews that sounded like the interior machining quality could be hit & miss sometimes.

I'd rather not buy a rifle & then change out everything but the action if I could avoid it. Seems like that is what many CZ owners do.

The Tikka T1X looks good, but I think I'd prefer a heavier barrel profile. Heard that there is interchange between the T1X & the larger centerfire T3. (Fit the same stock/chassis?) Could someone confirm this?

How does Anschutz fit into this question? I know that is a higher price range. Don't know much about Anschutz other than they are definitely a high-water mark rifle. What models would be appropriate to consider?

Any advice on Optics would also be greatly appreciated. I would prefer to avoid Chinese products.

What are the thoughts on 30MOA scope bases with a bubble level mounted at the rear?

Thank you.

It was between the tikka and cz for me. Went with the cz for 2 basic reasons. The tikka stock and availability. I now have a cz 457 at one 16.5. Love it. Adjustable stock, good balance shoots well. Has a Bushnell Nitro 5-20 SFP on it. Great for the price. I have DIP Industries 25 MOA rail. I have dialed the Bushnell from 50 to 100 and back. Tracked perfect. It will shoot 5/16" 5 shot goups at 50 with SK standard plus if can hold it still. Personally think it will be quite a while before I grow INTO it, let alone out of it. Very pleased.

I went from a CZ 455 Tacticool to a Bergara B14R (it matches my B14 in 6.5 Creedmoor).

The Bergara has been great...I bought the barreled action and dropped it into a KRG Bravo. The B14R and it's larger cousin my B14 are both in the same stock, have the same trigger, bipod, etc....a true matching pair. It's been a great system to train on.

In my experience, the B14R is more consistently accurate than the CZ it replaced. My B14R shoots 0.35" @ 50m with Lapua Center-X. No matter what I tried with the CZ, it would never do better than 0.45" @ 50m with any ammo.

HOWEVER, I'll sell it in a heartbeat when I put together the $1,800 for a Vudoo barreled action.

If I were in your shoes, I'd wait a little longer to save up and buy a Vudoo. Buy once, cry once.

All that being said, I have no problems clearing a perfect KYL rack at 50m with the B14R, and I can do it @ 100m with a little patience.

As far as a bubble level in the rear of a scope mount, I'd avoid it. You won't be able to see it without coming off the scope. I've got several ring mounted levels from FlatLine Ops that are great...I can see them without coming off the scope.

I'm in the process of researching my first higher end .22LR rifle purchase. I'm interested in shooting KYL (Know Your Limits) & learning longer (100+ yards) range.

I had narrowed my choices down to the T1X or the MTR. Then I learned about the Vudoo & the Remington 700 footprint concept. I like the idea of having a Rimfire that is sized & handles like a Centerfire. I'm not ready to purchase a Vudoo price range rifle at this time. The Bergara B14R looks very interesting but I read a few reviews that sounded like the interior machining quality could be hit & miss sometimes.

I'd rather not buy a rifle & then change out everything but the action if I could avoid it. Seems like that is what many CZ owners do.

The Tikka T1X looks good, but I think I'd prefer a heavier barrel profile. Heard that there is interchange between the T1X & the larger centerfire T3. (Fit the same stock/chassis?) Could someone confirm this?

How does Anschutz fit into this question? I know that is a higher price range. Don't know much about Anschutz other than they are definitely a high-water mark rifle. What models would be appropriate to consider?

Any advice on Optics would also be greatly appreciated. I would prefer to avoid Chinese products.

What are the thoughts on 30MOA scope bases with a bubble level mounted at the rear?

Thank you.

I have a T1X and a Bergara B14R ( sold my CZ 455 Varmint after getting the B14R) I changed the Bergara trigger to a Trigger Tech Diamond, Both guns shoot about the same, sub moa out to 200yds. the B14R handles the best, it weights 12.5 lb with bi-pod, the T1X is 9.5 lb. I am thinking about adding a KRG Bravo to add some weight. Stocks are interchangeable with the T3X. I only take a trigger spring to get a 1 lb on the Tikka's
Anschutz's are very good guns, but are pushing Vudoo prices.
I have a Vortex Viper HST 6X24 on my Bergara and a Sightron SIII 8X32 on the T1X
Mark

Have both the CZ 457 and T1x, I like the short bolt lifts that they offer.

Depending on your purpose of the rifle, go ahead and factor in a replacement stock. If you choose the KRG Bravo, you can add a aftermarket brass weight in the forend and if needed KRG steel spacers for the recoil pad. To me, the 20" T1x feels good in the KRG Bravo and the brass forend weight helps the balance. Some Tikka T3x stocks/chassis can be used with the T1x, others will require modifications.

If your starting off, grab the CZ MTR if you think you like the stock. It has a match chamber and the other CZ advantages with DIP upgrades available. Haven't seen anyone who said the MTR wasn't accurate...

Nobody has said Anschutz aren't good, but parts availability and cost are biggies. Those don't make it ideal after the chunky initial investment. (Makes the Vudoo look like a bargain.). They do have a few tactical trainers to choose from now if your wanting one.

If your ready to go with a chassis then can look into the PDC G5C chassis or KRG. The PDC has a built in ARCA rail and doesn't need a forend extension which saves money over the KRG if you want that capability. Brass and steel weights are available for Mlok and possibly ARCA, if not then it's not too difficult to fabricate.

I like the Accuracy 1st tube mounted bubble levels, Murphy Precision stainless Picatinny rails, and for scopes you have the Japanese, Philippine, USA, and Euro optics. Sightron and Vortex have been my go to for Target/hunting optics. Recently, I grabbed a few Athlons MidasTac's and Primary Arms Rimfire LPVO scopes and have been satisfied as they checked all the boxes for my requirements except for one. The Athlon Cronus, Vortex Razor, and the Primary Arms Platinum series are Japanese made. https://www.snipershide.com/shooting/threads/optics-not-made-in-china.6997270/

Thanks everyone. Those are some informative links:
https://www.snipershide.com/shooting/threads/optics-not-made-in-china.6997270/
I was looking for something like that, but wasn't having much luck.

Not very pleased to learn that Leupold is not 100% USA any longer. Deciding upon a scope manufacturer & finding a model that will focus down to the 10 to 25 yard range is becoming more challenging than I expected.

Reactions: SageRatSafaris
I recently got a cz457 trainer. And for me, it is a very nice rifle. Short bolt lift is great, and shoots ragged holes at 50y. I added an area 419 rail and bolt knob. Went with a shorter barrel due to running a can on it

Attachments

• 66155B9E-7F30-4201-9AAC-654155747A60.jpeg
    66155B9E-7F30-4201-9AAC-654155747A60.jpeg
    867.6 KB · Views: 650
Reactions: MarshallDodge
Having all three mentioned, I'd go with the B-14R first if you are going to leave the chosen rifle in the stock form. My next choice would be the T1x because from my experience you will have a better chance at getting a .5" gun over the 457.

If you feel the need later on to change the barrel I would suggest getting the 457. Reason being is I believe it does have a better bolt/receiver and offers true controlled round feeding over the more push feed design of the T1x. B-14R is also true controlled round feeding. If you get the right aftermarket barrel "IBI" for either the T1x or 457 your accuracy will increase above the B-14R. When you get the larger barrel would will need a replacement stock/chassis for the T1x. Unless you have one of the bull barrel stocks/chassis for the 457 you will need another stock for it. If it's wood, me personally, I'd replace it regardless if it had a bull barrel channel.

The 54 action Anschutz are more accurate on a consistent basis than any of the above three and generally shoot a larger variety of ammo better. Everything Anschutz is outstanding. Only issue you "may" have is feeding. I have 8 Anschutz which 7 are mag fed. Out of those 7 I have one that gives me trouble feeding sometimes when using a 10 round magazine. Anschutz are smooth as glass, doesn't matter how you work the bolt they don't bind.

Optics, first and foremost buy nothing from China as you mentioned. I have vowed to never buy another chinese made product if the equivalent is made in the US. Having said that a lot of scopes will work. Shooting the KYL targets at 100 yards would be easier with a 24X or higher for sure. Probably get a scope with parallax setting at least down to 25 yard, preferably closer. If you are really going to use that scope and use the adjustments you may want to spend more on the scope than the rifle. Don't matter how accurate the rifle is, if that scope won't track nothing else matters. Again, there's so many choices. One of the things I have ran into is running out of adjustment when using the Mil scopes. Also the adjustments are too coarse for me.

30 moa bases, depending on the scope you may have to hold under at 25 yard or closer targets depending on the scope. I'd get the 20 or 30 but personally nothing higher. Bubble level built in, that's fine if you can use it when shooting. Coming soon, the Ultimatum Deuce. There's other options. Here is a list of rifles I have that might be of interest. Ask questions about any of them if desired. ON any given day any of these rifles may outperform the others.

Anschutz 1710 in XLR chassis with a Meopta Optika6 4.5-27x50.
10-5-20.jpg

Anschutz 1712 in the MDT LSS RF Gen 2 with a Midas TAC HD 6-24X50.
IMG_20200104_153139.jpg

Anschutz 1813 in factory stock with Sightron SIII 8-32x56.
Ans 1813 8 11-8-19.jpg

B-14R in factory stock with another Meopta Optica6 4.4-27x50.
IMG_20191228_173737.jpg

B-14R Carbon Fiber in a MDT XRS chassis with the same scope as above.
IMG_20201009_172029.jpg

457 with an IBI barrel with Calfee 4 chamber. MDT Hybrid chassis and a NF ATACR 5-25x56
IMG_20200322_183048.jpg

Penrod built B-14R. Shilen ratchet barrel, Penrod chamber, MDT XRS chassis with S&B 12-50x56.
IMG_20201103_175957.jpg

Tikka T1x with an IBI barrel chamber in Win 52D. Sits in a KRG stock and has the same S&B as above.
IMG_20200112_154156.jpg

Classic Winchester 52D. All original. Shoots as good as the Anschutz 1813. Scope is a cheap but good Vortex Strike Eagle 4-24x50. Mount is an EGW 20 moa.
Win 52D 7-28-19.jpg

Current rimfire ammo stock.
Ammo 9-30-20.jpg

Last edited:
I went ahead & ordered the Bergara with the steel barrel. Hopefully I receive a clean example with good machining & tolerances. The R700 footprint/sizing appeals to me. Couldn't justify buying a Vudoo or RimX at my (lack of) skill level.

I'm now struggling with scope selection. I posted a help request in the Optics section.

Reactions: Parkerized
Send me a pm about the scopes. I have found that peoples scope selection is like peoples rimfire cleaning method.
Dont do it .Its a trap .
He wants me to clean my Vudoo with acid and a pumice stone .:ROFLMAO:

Seriously he has good advice other than that .(y)

Reactions: Kisssofdeath
Having all three mentioned, I'd go with the B-14R first if you are going to leave the chosen rifle in the stock form. My next choice would be the T1x because from my experience you will have a better chance at getting a .5" gun over the 457.

If you feel the need later on to change the barrel I would suggest getting the 457. Reason being is I believe it does have a better bolt/receiver and offers true controlled round feeding over the more push feed design of the T1x. B-14R is also true controlled round feeding. If you get the right aftermarket barrel "IBI" for either the T1x or 457 your accuracy will increase above the B-14R. When you get the larger barrel would will need a replacement stock/chassis for the T1x. Unless you have one of the bull barrel stocks/chassis for the 457 you will need another stock for it. If it's wood, me personally, I'd replace it regardless if it had a bull barrel channel.

The 54 action Anschutz are more accurate on a consistent basis than any of the above three and generally shoot a larger variety of ammo better. Everything Anschutz is outstanding. Only issue you "may" have is feeding. I have 8 Anschutz which 7 are mag fed. Out of those 7 I have one that gives me trouble feeding sometimes when using a 10 round magazine. Anschutz are smooth as glass, doesn't matter how you work the bolt they don't bind.

Optics, first and foremost buy nothing from China as you mentioned. I have vowed to never buy another chinese made product if the equivalent is made in the US. Having said that a lot of scopes will work. Shooting the KYL targets at 100 yards would be easier with a 24X or higher for sure. Probably get a scope with parallax setting at least down to 25 yard, preferably closer. If you are really going to use that scope and use the adjustments you may want to spend more on the scope than the rifle. Don't matter how accurate the rifle is, if that scope won't track nothing else matters. Again, there's so many choices. One of the things I have ran into is running out of adjustment when using the Mil scopes. Also the adjustments are too coarse for me.

30 moa bases, depending on the scope you may have to hold under at 25 yard or closer targets depending on the scope. I'd get the 20 or 30 but personally nothing higher. Bubble level built in, that's fine if you can use it when shooting. Coming soon, the Ultimatum Deuce. There's other options. Here is a list of rifles I have that might be of interest. Ask questions about any of them if desired. ON any given day any of these rifles may outperform the others.

View attachment 7488070

View attachment 7488071

View attachment 7488072

View attachment 7488074

View attachment 7488075

457 with an IBI barrel with Calfee 4 chamber. MDT Hybrid chassis and a NF ATACR 5-25x56
View attachment 7488078

Penrod built B-14R. Shilen ratchet barrel, Penrod chamber, MDT XRS chassis with S&B 12-50x56.
View attachment 7488079

Tikka T1x with an IBI barrel chamber in Win 52D. Sits in a KRG stock and has the same S&B as above.
View attachment 7488080

Classic Winchester 52D. All original. Shoots as good as the Anschutz 1813. Scope is a cheap but good Vortex Strike Eagle 4-24x50. Mount is an EGW 20 moa.
View attachment 7488082

View attachment 7488083

Question on chambers yes off topic I know... I see you have 52D and Calfee 4. I have a RimX coming I also ordered a IBI barrel Ryan and I discussed the Calfee 4 vs EPS. In your opinion which chamber is your "favorite" for reliability in your rifles? I am building for long range competition like NRL22X.
I also have a Deuce on order... planning on putting on a fast twist on it once IBI is done testing.

Reactions: Madarcher419
Question on chambers yes off topic I know... I see you have 52D and Calfee 4. I have a RimX coming I also ordered a IBI barrel Ryan and I discussed the Calfee 4 vs EPS. In your opinion which chamber is your "favorite" for reliability in your rifles? I am building for long range competition like NRL22X.
I also have a Deuce on order... planning on putting on a fast twist on it once IBI is done testing.
Accuracy wise I do believe the 52D is better than the Calfee 4 or EPS. I base this on my findings with what I have owned, others may have a different experience. The catch is the 52D chamber was designed for a single shot rifle and not a mag fed one. For reliability reasons you would be better served with the Calfee 4 or EPS. To answer your question my favorite for reliability would be the Calfee 4. The reliability increase outweighs the very small amount of accuracy decrease.

Reactions: Gleedus
Accuracy wise I do believe the 52D is better than the Calfee 4 or EPS. I base this on my findings with what I have owned, others may have a different experience. The catch is the 52D chamber was designed for a single shot rifle and not a mag fed one. For reliability reasons you would be better served with the Calfee 4 or EPS. To answer your question my favorite for reliability would be the Calfee 4. The reliability increase outweighs the very small amount of accuracy decrease.
Thanks. I didn't consider the 52D as I have to be able to extract a live round. There are a couple of EPS up here in RimX that are working good but I'm a little paranoid when it comes to reliability.
Do you know is the Penrod chamber simular to a 52D? Following you posts you seem to be happy with the barrel.

I have no idea what his chamber dimensions are but honestly it can't be much different the others. If I had to bet money I'd say it's closer to the 52D than the others but again, I have no idea. I do know I'm starting to get happy about the barrel since putting the tuner on.

Reactions: Gleedus
FWIW, when I started building my own 22 trainer, I looked at the CZ & Tikka as neither the Bergara/ Vudoo rifles were available yet. I chose the Tikka as I knew it was going into a chassis pretty quick to match my already built .308., but if I was going to shoot any sort of base class competition, I’d have gone with the CZ.

Its already been said, if you’re changing the barrel, CZ is/was the choice - Tikka barrel replacements are now available, but weren’t when they first came out. Tikka barrel prices may come down a bit, but it seems many have CZ barrels in stock.

IMHO the plastic Tikka stock is way too bendy, even after adding the beaver tail forearm & pistol grip to mine. There are ways to DIY make it stronger, but a chassis solves all - regardless of the chassis flavor you choose. CZ stock - it’s just better than the plastic stock on the Tikka.

So... (again IMHO), CZ if you are keeping it factory original. Tikka or CZ if it’s chassis bound. Bergara if you want more similar to a Remmy or already own a spare Remington chassis or want it in a stock class competition and want good and cost efficient. That said, if it was my money TODAY and I already had a spare Remington chassis, I’d still pony up and buy a Vudoo barreled action - or buy a Vudoo barreled action and put it in my chassis of choice.

On another note I’ve shot my buddy’s CZ and it shoots great. My Tikka shoots better at longer distances though - and my Tikka is (maybe) on par with a Vudoo.

Price wise and now fully built, my Tikka is still about 1/2 the cost of a similarly chassis’d Vudoo.

Opinions on the Bergara are still emerging so the jury is still out whether it’s a Vudoo killer - but I doubt it. Close, cheaper, nearly as good, definitely. Tikka T1X will still shoot right next to a Vudoo and be almost as good.

Running the bolt on my Tikka isn’t as good as the CZ or the Vudoo. Don’t know about the Bergara as I’ve only held one, not shot one.

I know these thoughts are a bit rambling. It’s really your money. Try each one out and let your compromises be yours...

Hope this helps.

John

Last edited:
Oh, and here’s my blinged out Tikka for your viewing pleasure. It’s been a labor of love building it...

Of course, shooting it is a joy too.

John

XLR Element chassis & buttstock
Vortex Viper PST
Area419 30 MOA rail
Ergo vertical grip
Level & Angle indicators
2x Harris swivel bipods (tall & short)
Lots of Area419 arca swiss parts
Gray Ops arca mini gun plate
KoD’s ejector wire & mag mods
2lb trigger with replacement springs

T1X was built as a 22lr trainer and all the extras fit on my Pierce/Bartlein 6.5x47 & Remington Tactical .308 and both of which are in XLR Element chassis’.

472E36F7-0393-437A-95EA-C900B65F3D18.jpeg

Oh, and here’s my blinged out Tikka for your viewing pleasure. It’s been a labor of love building it...

John

Vortex Viper PST
Area419 30 MOA rail
Ergo vertical grip
Level & Angle indicators

T1X was built as a 22lr trainer and all the extras fit on my Pierce/Bartlein 6.5x47 & Remington Tactical .308 and both of which are in XLR Element chassis’.

That looks real nice!

What is the square device towards the front mounted below the scope?

John

Vortex Viper PST
Area419 30 MOA rail
Ergo vertical grip
Level & Angle indicators

View attachment 7492063
Did you have much trouble fitting the T1x in the XLR?

I did all the research you have, my friend, and decided on the CZ 457 Varmint MTR. Primarily, because of the match grade chamber and barrel on the CZ 457, but I also really liked the wooden stock as well. I have completed the fit of all the other components: Nikon 1000 Black 4-16X50, Area 419 scope mount and bipod rail, and FAB Defense bipod. I will tell you that mounting the bipod rail requires some modifications. I removed the stock, completed drilling through the stock the existing 1/8" holes until all the way through, and drilled two 1/2" holes on the underside using a 1/2" paddle bit about 3/8" to 1/2" deep. This will allow me to use a self locking nuts to secure the rail and not touch the barrel. The screws need to be 1/8" and 1 1/8" long, you may need to cut a 1 1/4" screw to 1 1/8" as I did. Good luck on your search and purchase decision. The CZ is capable of shooting a five round, one ranged hole result at 50 yds, if I do my part.

Attachments

• IMG_0371.jpeg
    IMG_0371.jpeg
    545.6 KB · Views: 201
  • IMG_0374.jpeg
    IMG_0374.jpeg
    506.8 KB · Views: 203
Last edited:
Reactions: Sc0-
Thanks everyone. Those are some informative links:
https://www.snipershide.com/shooting/threads/optics-not-made-in-china.6997270/
I was looking for something like that, but wasn't having much luck.

Not very pleased to learn that Leupold is not 100% USA any longer. Deciding upon a scope manufacturer & finding a model that will focus down to the 10 to 25 yard range is becoming more challenging than I expected.

All Leupold rifle scopes are designed, machined, and assembled in Beaverton, Oregon (even their cheap ones). I've toured their huge factory, it's like Willy Wonka's machine shop with row after row of million dollar Index CNC lathes. Huge assembly clean room. A warren of optical design/testing labs. Yes, the glass elements are globally sourced, and other products like binoculars, spotting scopes, rangefinders, etc. are made in made in Asia (as is true for nearly all American brands), but they employ more American riflescope craftsmen than any other brand.

Reactions: Hi-Wall
I’ve had a B14r for only a few months but have shot it a lot to say it’s one hellava rifle. Quality, fit and finish, action, and most importantly accuracy, is all there.
I went with the new Strike Eagle 5-25 and yes it’s a Chinese scope, but it’s clear enough for my needs and mimics my Razor Gen 2 that’s on my center fire perfectly! Locking turrets, 34mm tube, perfect parallax, great reticule, and even has illumination...it’s a lot of scope for the money.

@Kisssofdeath
did you notice a dramatic improvement in accuracy with your T1x IBI barrel?

Also did you have any problems replacing it?
Sounds like some people have huge troubles removing the factory barrels.

@Kisssofdeath
did you notice a dramatic improvement in accuracy with your T1x IBI barrel?

Also did you have any problems replacing it?
Sounds like some people have huge troubles removing the factory barrels.
Yes, the accuracy difference was significant. Highly recommend the IBI barrel. So far I have removed two T1x barrels, both were a PITA.

Below is the typical accuracy I get from my T1x. All targets were shot with a bipod and rear bag. Many different days and many different ammo. It's pretty safe to say this is normal accuracy and not the exception.
Tikka IBI #2 Eley Match 1-19-20.jpg
Tikka IBI #2 Fed GM Match Lot 852 1-19-20.jpg
Tikka IBI #2 Fed GM Ultra Match 1-19-20.jpg
Tikka IBI #2 Lapua Center-X 1-19-20.jpg
Tikka IBI #2 Lapua Pistol King 1-19-20.jpg
Tikka IBI #2 Eley Edge 2-3-20.jpg
Tikka IBI #2 Lapua Center-X 2-3-20.jpg
Tikka IBI2 Fed GM Match 2-21-20.jpg
Tikka IBI2 RWS R-50 sc 2-21-20.jpg
Tikka IBI2 Lapua Center-X 3-1-20.jpg
Tikka IBI Center-X 4-15-20 .355.jpg
Tikka IBI Eley Edge 4-15-20 .401.jpg
Tikka IBI Lapua Pistol King 4-15-20 .315.jpg
Tikka IBI Midas + 4-15-20 .351.jpg
Tikka IBI SK Rifle Match 4-15-20 .366.jpg
Tikka IBI Lapua Pistol King 9-16-20.jpg
T1x IBI SK Flatnose Match 10-4-20 .327.jpg

View attachment 7488070

View attachment 7488071

View attachment 7488072

View attachment 7488074

View attachment 7488075

View attachment 7488078

View attachment 7488079

View attachment 7488080

View attachment 7488082

View attachment 7488083
Just curious if you replaced the trigger in the T1? Does anyone make after market triggers for the t1?

I just went through this, and ended up with a CZ 457 MTR. Found it used about the same price as a T1X and jumped on it. It’s a fantastic rifle and a great platform to build off of if you choose too. I might buy another 457 and do a build on it, I like it so much

I have an MTR, AT-One and a Royal. They are all near new.
You may want to msg me. Below is a target from the Royal late last year. They just sit un used because of other guns I need to shoot.
All of the trigger are 6 to 8 ounces but can be restored to the factory weight.
I really need to focus on my NJR for this years air rifle comps.

The images are having difficulty uploading.

Just curious if you replaced the trigger in the T1? Does anyone make after market triggers for the t1?
I did replace it with the Timney that's made for the T3x. It works great but in the beginning it was heavier than the stock trigger. I adjusted all the 1st stage out and now it's slightly better than the stock trigger was. Unless someone prefers a 2 stage I wouldn't recommend it. Bix & Andy is making a Dakota trigger the the T3x that should working the T1x. I haven't heard any feedback about it.