• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Bergara PDC LE 16" .308

Burdy

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 10, 2013
    Up for sale is my Bergara PDC LE rifle in 16" .308. These guns are not sold commercially and are only sold to LE agencies. They are also very hard to come by. This chassis is probably the most complete chassis out there for modularity. ARCA rail, Anschutz rail, folding stock, adjustable thumb rest, barricade stop and perhaps the best NV mount of any chassis system as it allows you to move the NV mount up, down, foreword, aft and wherever you need it to be. No longer do you have move your day optic to your NV, which is the way it should be. This chassis alone is $1295 from PDC customs

There are built with the heavier LE spec barrels, comes with the factory Trigger Tech Trigger, sliding pic rail attachment and case.
    $2950 Shipped to your FFL of choice

Last edited:
    Round count sir? Also, how does it shoot? I have a few Bergaras and have had pretty good success with them but, have a few buddies that have had mixed results with theirs.

Round count sir? Also, how does it shoot? I have a few Bergaras and have had pretty good success with them but, have a few buddies that have had mixed results with theirs.
    Round count is 0. It's brand new. I have an identical one, don't need two. My other one shoots extremely well.

Reactions: 143lrsd
    I mean if you really want I'll sell you my used one...at the same price and keep this one...you lose that shiny new feel but know for sure it's a hammer. I just really only need one.

Last edited: