• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Bergara Premier HMR Pro 6.5 Creedmoor

frost1235

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Nov 3, 2018
Where it snows

I'll need to let go of some of my collection due to unforeseen circumstances. First off is a Bergara Premier HMR Pro in 6.5 Creedmoor. This was gotten in 2018 when I was getting interested in PRS matches but never had the means to shoot matches at that point at time. Most of my rounds were done in courses.

In terms of use at this point, I was planning on changing it to be a 223 trainer or something. Unlocking and chambering is smooth as hell, and I was planning on having a gunsmith lighten the bolt throw when I had the funds to change over to a 223 barrel.

I'll leave this up until then end of **this** week before I sell just the rifle to a local store.
* Totally made a mistake typing this.

Price - shipped from my FFL
  1. $1600 $1500 $1300 - PayPal friends and family or Venmo
  2. $1300 + fees = $1347.52 - Paypal regular transfer (Calculated here)
Shipping - From my FFL, quickest shipping/insured they have

I am open to offers, but I'm not looking to trade.

Round count: A little over 1400 rounds, with only 60 in a match. Cleaned every 300 rounds.

Accessories:
  1. Manual, warranty card, target card, original sling studs, 3 spacers, Triggertech Primary Trigger, 1 Magpul 10 round magazine, 1 Magpul 5 round magazine, original Bergara bag, and box it shipped in
  2. bedded EGW 20 MOA rail
  3. Atlas BT17 rail
  4. Atlas V8, Defy lockdown lever
  5. Hawk Hill Bipod Talons
  6. Weibad cheek pad

IMG_6903.JPGIMG_6901.JPG

Last edited: