• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Bergara Premier HMR Pro Bolt Action Rifle in 6.5 CM Price Reduced

Sooner Sniper

Shooting Enthusiast
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 18, 2020
COLORADO
Approximately 160 rounds down the tube. It shoots the Hornady 140 and 147 ELD Match and the Spark 142 SMK ammo all very well. The action and trigger are about as good as it gets in a factory rifle. This rifle was my first 6.5 Creedmoor and it quickly hooked me on the cartridge. I never worked up a hand load for it because I added a full custom 6.5CM shortly after I bought the Bergara and this one ended up sitting in the safe. I was holding on to it for a hunting rifle, but then I added a light weight custom 6.5 PRC, so it’s never going to get out of the safe unless it goes to someone else. It is essentially in like new condition.

Unfortunately I don't have the box or original docs. They were misplaced somewhere when we moved. It will ship in a plastic hard case.
  • TriggerTech Frictionless Release Technology
  • 24” 1/8 twist barrel
  • Full-length Integrated mini-chassis for repeatable bedding and supports fully free-floated barrel
  • Bergara Premier action
  • Area 419 20 MOA Scope Rail
  • Bipod Pic Rail (I think Atlas, but not positive)
  • Magpul 5 Round Polymer Magazine
  • 5/8 x 24 thread protector (no muzzle brake)
Asking $1300 OBO. Shipped CONUS from my FFL to yours or FTF delivery available in Colorado.

Thanks for looking!

HMR Bolt Side.jpg
HMR Side.jpg

Last edited:
Buyer never paid, so this is back up for sale. I had agreed to sell it for $1300, so dropping the price to $1300 OBO. I took a couple of additional pics as well.

Bergara Left Side.jpg
Bergara Right Side.jpg

Hey there. Quick question for you. Are you sure that the 419 rail is a 20 MOA? The only reason I ask is I went out to boresight a rifle and I am seeing the reticle 23 MOA low. I’m using a SPUHR 0 MOA mount and a Leupold Mark 5HD. I only have three or four clicks in the down direction of the scope. Obviously that’s not enough. This should be pretty straightforward. Just curious what you think. Thx

I am almost positive it's a 20 MOA rail. I will try and find where I ordered it (its probably stamped on the rail somewhere too). I had a Mark 5 on that rifle in NF mounts) and I had no issues with scope travel at all. The other reason I'm almost positive its a 20 MOA rail is when I moved that Mark 5 over to my DD5 I had to adjust it almost 25 Mils to zero it. The DD has a zero MOA rail.

Check the Zero Stop on your Mark 5. I bet it's preventing you from going any further down.

I figured it out. I thought by pushing the button on that scope, it would allow you to get full travel. But you actually have to loosen the turret and do it that way. Sorry about that

No worries. I had the same thing happen to me on my Mark 5 which is what made me think about it.