• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bergara Premier HMR Pro Magazines

Freethinker

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 1, 2022
Georgia
Did some searching but didn’t find an exact match for what I need to know. Does anyone with a Bergara Premier HMR Pro know if AI 10 round AICS mags will work in the rifle? I know it’s supposed to be a uniform standard, but just want to ask before I drop the cash on one and it doesn’t work for some reason. Bergara is failing at responding to questions about their products.

It should, but I’m new to this and making sure there isn’t something I might be overlooking. I’ve read some threads and blogs about some AICS mags that work in the B-14 rifle won’t work in the HMR rifle.

I’ve got one. Both Mdt aics and Accurate Aics mags both work flawlessly.

Did some searching but didn’t find an exact match for what I need to know. Does anyone with a Bergara Premier HMR Pro know if AI 10 round AICS mags will work in the rifle? I know it’s supposed to be a uniform standard, but just want to ask before I drop the cash on one and it doesn’t work for some reason. Bergara is failing at responding to questions about their products.
Yes.. the 10 rnd will work. I have bought several both Bergara and PMAG.... If it's AICS it will work

I must be doing something wrong then because the AI AICS 10rd mags do NOT work in my rifle. The only way I could get a round to load was with seven or less rounds in the mag, and even then it took a forceful push to get it to chamber.

I must be doing something wrong then because the AI AICS 10rd mags do NOT work in my rifle. The only way I could get a round to load was with seven or less rounds in the mag, and even then it took a forceful push to get it to chamber.
They work in mine, even with MPA +4 extenders.

They work with mine as well… give us some picks and perhaps we can see what the differences are with what you have!

Reactions: TexasHaag
Pics would help... of mag and mag well.... with a comparison of the 5rd that works and 10rd that doesn't