• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Bergara Wilderness Ridge SP .308

tex68w

Mister Bevilaqua
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 10, 2017
    Bergara Wilderness Ridge SP (Special Purpose Short Barrel) 18" .308 1:10 twist 5/8-24 threaded. According to my scale it weighs 7.3 lbs. The rifle has 40 rounds down the tube, it averaged 0.6-0.8 moa with Federal 150gr Whitetail loads. The rifle will come with a Talley 0moa picatinny rail and the factory threaded barrel cover, the TBAC brake is NOT included. $800 $OLD shipped to your FFL who must accept from a civilian (I will provide my Texas DL/CHL) or add an additional $50 to have my FFL ship. Payment via DISCREET PayPal FF/Gift or add 3.5% for fees, Venmo is fine too. I will only sell to established members with solid feedback.

Possible trades +/- cash, Leupold VX5 HD 3-15x illuminated, Mark 5 HD 3.6-18x illuminated, Eotech EXPS 3-0 Tan/FDE, mk262/BH 77gr factory ammo, 6mm ARC ELD-M factory ammo, Wilcox G24, Modlite PLHV2. I might be open to other items, try me.

ztY9dDu.jpg

5sWdjvv.jpg

CqRpiwL.jpg

anJKpP7.jpg

Last edited:
    Reactions: Obi-WanKannoli
    Thats awesome. I live around the Bastrop area and would love to meet and buy the rifle face to face and pay cash. I have great feedback here and stand by my word.
    Would you be interested in meeting on your way thru from Houston to Austin?
    Most of my long term site activity was on the old site and did not transfer over so started from scratch again on new site.

Received rifle exactly as described. Positive feedback for sure.
    Great hider. Pleasure to do business with.

Reactions: tex68w
    Good luck on your search. I have been looking for short barrel rifle for a while and this one fits the bill perfectly. Hunting from a box blind in Texas is no place for a 26" barrel and a can. Can you say five miles long...