• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment Berger 105 Hybrids

I have been trying to get a response from him for the past 2 days, he said he accepted Venmo, PP FF and when I asked for his Venmo info (twice over 2 days) so I could send payment it has been crickets???
Hey Jelley45, were you able to get a response from him, it looks like you sent payment..

Thanks for the info, let us know if things progress smoothly.

Anyone know how long I should wait in silence before opening a PayPal dispute? Wasn’t sure if there was rules on SH for this.

I still have not received any response from him, no money sent but it's definitely odd at this point. Wouldn't trust at this point.

PayPal says unable to message so maybe took the money and deactivated the account?
are you clicking on the transaction and it wont let you? if so it may be time to file a dispute and keep expectations low.

Click on message seller and it comes up with cannot message seller I’m going to try on a desktop maybe my phones limiting options

PayPal instantly refunded me when dispute was opened so I’m not sure what the situation with the seller is.

Well, now you guys have me a little nervous. I sent funds the other day through friends and family. He was supposed to ship my brass yesterday and follow up with tracking and I haven't heard from him. He hasn't been on since Sunday, I'm hoping he's just been busy.🤞

Well, now you guys have me a little nervous. I sent funds the other day through friends and family. He was supposed to ship my brass yesterday and follow up with tracking and I haven't heard from him. He hasn't been on since Sunday, I'm hoping he's just been busy.🤞
who’s gonna tell him? 👀

I'm so sorry, our entire house has been down with Covid. As of this afternoon, I have everything either shipped or issued a refund. No excuse, but I've barely gotten out of bed this week.

I'm so sorry, our entire house has been down with Covid. As of this afternoon, I have everything either shipped or issued a refund. No excuse, but I've barely gotten out of bed this week.
If I was betting I would have gone all in on none of them ever hearing from you again 😂

Sorry to hear about the covid, we have had it twice over last couple of years, no fun. Hope everyone gets well soon.

Glad to here your feeling a little better! I said to a buddy yesterday this poor guy probably got the vid. I wish you said something when you texted me your PayPal info Sunday I would’ve understood the delay and silence.