• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Berger 105 Hybrids

oldnewguy

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jun 21, 2021
TX
I have (15) 100ct boxes, total. 5 each from 3 different lots (3168, 3088, 2574)

$255 shipped/500

I think this guy is ghosting me. I’ve tried over a week to get in touch with him. Phone text email no answer.
Be careful dealing with him. I’m probably out $510. I’ll have to make a trip his way.

I think this guy is ghosting me. I’ve tried over a week to get in touch with him. Phone text email no answer.
Be careful dealing with him. I’m probably out $510. I’ll have to make a trip his way.
Who sent you a PM? Was it the OP or someone with a similar name? Was the person a supporter and have any posts?

Who sent you a PM? Was it the OP or someone with a similar name? Was the person a supporter and have any posts?
They answered by email to me when I said I would buy 2 boxes equals 1000 bullets. I don't know how they had my email address because I did not respond with it. From that point I gave them my address and phone, because l did not realize I was being scammed. All contact was from text and email. They asked for PayPal FF and dI checked Oldnewguy out on the site and he checked out good so I did the FF payment. Shame on me for that.

Since you are a Moderator, my question to you is how did they get my email address? I never listed it on the sale ad. If I give you their phone numbers and email addresses can you tell who they are and where they are?

Thanks, Bill

They answered by email to me when I said I would buy 2 boxes equals 1000 bullets. I don't know how they had my email address because I did not respond with it. From that point I gave them my address and phone, because l did not realize I was being scammed. All contact was from text and email. They asked for PayPal FF and dI checked Oldnewguy out on the site and he checked out good so I did the FF payment. Shame on me for that.

Since you are a Moderator, my question to you is how did they get my email address? I never listed it on the sale ad. If I give you their phone numbers and email addresses can you tell who they are and where they are?

Thanks, Bill
Yes you did post your email address in 2020. The link is below. Scammers are not dumb and search your history and then use what they find. But bottom line is it was not Oldnewguy who scammed you. In the future do not post you want it in the ad as it's scammer chum. Same as WTB ads. Just send the seller a PM directly.

Reactions: lash
I see what you mean, don't do anything that is visable. I will be more careful in the future. If I give you their email addresses can you see if they are on here and stop them. Possible give me their information.
TYhanks, Bill

I see what you mean, don't do anything that is visable. I will be more careful in the future. If I give you their email addresses can you see if they are on here and stop them. Possible give me their information.
TYhanks, Bill
No I can't. You would have to get with Lowlight. Sorry this happened.