• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Berger 109 hybrids ( have u seen any?)

Andrew863

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 21, 2018
Russellville KY
Has anyone seen any for sale lately. I know around this time last year I bought a few k and they were on sites for about a month or two and since that time I haven't seen any at all. I really don't shoot in the hottest part of the summer but in the next couple months I'm going to have to find a different bullet if something don't change. Am I just not looking at the right places or have they dried up?

They, like all bergers are done in runs. They do 2-3 runs a year for 105s and 109s. They are in the middle of making 109s right now.

So when they come in stock, buy every box you can find. Even smarter is to backorder them from a bunch of places. Like all things, buy enough to sustain you through the droughts.

They, like all bergers are done in runs. They do 2-3 runs a year for 105s and 109s. They are in the middle of making 109s right now.

So when they come in stock, buy every box you can find. Even smarter is to backorder them from a bunch of places. Like all things, buy enough to sustain you through the droughts.
^^^This is true.

That's what I did but I'm breathing fumes lol