• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Berger 109s

AndrewDavis

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jul 8, 2018
Springfield Ga
I have 1000 Berger 109s that I would like to trade for 105 hybrids. They are all the same lot. 10 sealed boxes of 100 (2 sleeves). I will pay shipping cost both ways. I will not sell.

Last edited:
Might be down. Hit me with a PM. As long as you can wait a couple weeks

I've responded to all. I'm, trying to get 1000 of the same lot. If I cant, 500 will be traded to joelpat, and 500 will remain. Im gonna give it a little while longer to try for 1000 of the same lot. Thanks guys.

I’ve got lot matched I want to trade (109 for 105)

I love that his response wasn't, "Shit, I didn't know," or "My bad! I'll delete the post" or even a hardy "Go fuck yourself!" No, it was, "So, do you have any?"

• Haha
Reactions: Mauser06
Yeah I probably should’ve done the trade when I was still a paying member. I just didn’t renew. I really wasn’t getting much use out of the other features besides the exchange. I know you get access to videos and whatever but hey.
Not to mention several posts from Frank about banning folks that skate the system... May want to edit your stuff above.