• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Berger 140 Hybrid

I just missed 1k in the PX... A lot of us are looking for these.

Does anyone know where Berger 140 Hybrids are in stock?
Oh look ... I found some in stock ... on the shelf in my Reloading Room. :ROFLMAO:

(Sorry, I know that's cruel, but I couldn't stop myself.)

1635256439867.png

• Haha
Reactions: abn31c
Most of the Hybrids were purchased pre craziness. I know some vendors have seen very small amounts come in over the last year or so but it’s almost nonexistent. Same with powders you would need to push those.

I know it might suck but the ones in the PX section might be your best bet. Sure you will be paying more but they pop up more than vendors do.

Good luck.

Most of the Hybrids were purchased pre craziness. I know some vendors have seen very small amounts come in over the last year or so but it’s almost nonexistent. Same with powders you would need to push those.

I know it might suck but the ones in the PX section might be your best bet. Sure you will be paying more but they pop up more than vendors do.

Good luck.
True Dat ... I bought mine pre-and-slightly-post-craziness, and was really glad I did. My three 6.5-CM rifles all LOVE these projectiles.

They come in from time to time but are usually sold out within minutes. Both Mike High and EuroOptic have had them, as well as a few others but you barely have time to grab some if you happen to have your timing right let alone even try to post that they’re in stock before they sell out. Just keep looking. Hopefully things will start to get better over the winter