• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

F T/R Competition Berger 185s in stock at Powder Valley (also Winchester WLR primers)

Denys

Turbulent Optics Student
Minuteman
  • Mar 26, 2012
    Texas
    Like the title says. These things are in stock at PVI. Go get 'em.

Based on the shipping notifications I got in the last 24 hours everyone got them, in both the Jugg, and the Tactical OTM, and apparently I had a lot of back orders out there. *YIKES!* I think I'm set for about 3 yrs now, but I may not be able to afford gas to get to the range. :)

PV has the 185 Hybrids that I gladly ordered enough to cover me for awhile

Thanks for the heads-up Denys! I actually managed to order some "real" Juggernauts this time before they all got bought up (not those funky OTM Tactical Juggernauts LOL).

I am suffering from a serious case of bourbon and back orders. ;)

Too many bored nights in a motel room (I travel for work) searching for supplies. My logic was that I needed stuff (not just bullets) and I didn't know when or if the various vendors would get anything in the time that I might need it so I placed back-orders with pretty much every vendor that would accept them. The thought being that they couldn't all get them in at the same time, right... LOL ... jokes on me. At this point I've been in a motel in NYC for the past 3 weeks, when I get home I'm going to have to take inventory and see just what I have, but based on the number of shipment notifications that I've received in the last week I am pretty sure that I've got about a two or three yr supply of 308 bullets now.

Thanks. Picked up 100. Now to find some 175gr and I will be set with 155-185gr :)