• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

F T/R Competition Berger 200.20x

BCX

Powder Consumer
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 18, 2018
    Anyone here loading this bullet in 308 win? Looking for load data lapua brass RL-17 or Varget.

Last edited:
    My buddy gave them a whirl in his FT/R rig. He wasn't in love with them and ultimately went back to the 185's. I'll drop him a line for his initial load.

Lapua Palma
    CCI BR-4
    44.1 Varget
    .015 jump
    Standard disclaimer: this is from his rifle and may not be safe in yours. Start low and work up.

Lapua Palma
    CCI BR-4
    44.1 Varget
    .015 jump
    Standard disclaimer: this is from his rifle and may not be safe in yours. Start low and work up.
    I competed f class with this bullets almost identical load.
    44gr varget
    Cci450 primer
    .025 jump
    My freebore is 170

I have not but bought some to test. We use the 200 Hybrid. From discussions with others we compete with, many people who did try them went back to the 200 Hybrids. Every gun is different so I'll at least try them.

Im not having good luck w them in my Surgeon Scapel. Going to switch powders and try again.