• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Berger 210 vld for a .308

savageshooter623

Private
Minuteman
Mar 4, 2013
Adair Iowa
Just picked me up a box of these bergers for some long range shooting and am having trouble finding load data for them. Anyone have a recipe and the resulting speed? For reference I have a 24 inch 1/10 twist barrel and typically use IMR 4895 powder. Im not stuck on it, but in these times, Id rather use what I already have! Thanks a lot guys! Im relatively new to "The Hide" and have found the people to be very friendly and helpful!

I see nobody replied yet so I will chime in. I just loaded up my own 210 Berger in 308. I started at 39.5 and sent up to 41.5 grains. Berger book shows 41.X I think as the max but Hornady shows higher. I find berbers book to always be a bit conservative for my rifles. I have not show them yet but I will in a week or two. Did you ever shoot yours?