• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Berger .224 40Grain FB

ICU22250

Perfectionist
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 13, 2017
    WV
    Hey guys, anyone here seen any of these in your local gun stores or have any you'd like to part with? I want to give some of these a whirl in a Remington 700 LVSF 221 fireball and also in a CZ 527 22 hornet I've recently snatched up. Thanks fellas..

Precision and Blue Collar were the last two outfits that had some, but to stay on top of it I would sign up for Shooting Bot and get an automatic notice for them the minute they come available.

Hard to know when or if they drop any, or how many, so it may or may not sit long enough for conventional methods to score them. I recommend you automate this and be ready to jump as soon as you get the notice. YMMV

BTW: they are showing the 52 FB #22408 if that helps.

Precision and Blue Collar were the last two outfits that had some, but to stay on top of it I would sign up for Shooting Bot and get an automatic notice for them the minute they come available.

Hard to know when or if they drop any, or how many, so it may or may not sit long enough for conventional methods to score them. I recommend you automate this and be ready to jump as soon as you get the notice. YMMV

BTW: they are showing the 52 FB #22408 if that helps.
    I seen them come available today on midway USA and was at work and had a shitty cell signal so missed out on them unfortunately.. I didn't know those little 40 grainers were so damn popular...

Yeah I'm not interested in the 52 or 55's, I've got some of them.. That 221 has a 14 twist I believe so I really need the 40's...

Be ready to pounce, people are getting ready for the thaw and will be wanting to start loading up.

Be ready to pounce, people are getting ready for the thaw and will be wanting to start loading up.
    Shit man, people have been pouncing their asses off for the last 2 years.. Im not sure the thaw or spring can make things much worse. Lol 😆.. Do you happen to shoot any of these Berger 40's? If so how do you like them?

Do you happen to shoot any of these Berger 40's? If so how do you like them?
    They shot great, but I jumped to Hornady 40 V-Max because of supply issues.

I can't load what I can't get, so I tried some V-Max and they group almost as well and have great terminal performance.