• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Berger 30 cal 175 VLD Target bullet at Graft and sons

ronas

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 28, 2010
Charleston, South Carolina
Graft has 7 boxes left of the Berger 30 cal 175 VLD Target bullets. I know someone may say they are very expensive; but Grafts has them available and ready to ship. They are the only 175s I've found recently.

I have been a long time user of SMK's and have good results with them, but I have found the Berger Match bullets to be absolutely consistent in weight. I now use the SMK's when I load for every day target shooting and save the Bergers for long range work. I get better results.

I have been a long time user of SMK's and have good results with them, but I have found the Berger Match bullets to be absolutely consistent in weight. I now use the SMK's when I load for every day target shooting and save the Bergers for long range work. I get better results.

I too use the SMKs and the Noslers as well.

I chronoed all three bullets and they were all very nearly the same fps. That said the Berger VDL target bullets printed about 6" higher than SMKs at 600 yards and about 12" higher at 800 yards.