• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Berger 30 Caliber 200.20x Hybrid Target Rifle Bullet Reload Help

Sgtsideways

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Feb 7, 2021
Usa
Look for some loads using the above in 308 Win and 300 WM. 1/10 twist. Not much out there that I have been able to find, so I'm hoping that some of you may be able to help. Thanks.

Awesome bullet for 300-WM ... I use this to shoot out to a mile all the time. It's a little "cryptic", so let me know if there's anything you don't understand.

1702155474318.png

I use the 200.20x and the 208 LRHT in a 300 WSM. Both shoot exceptionally well. About 3030 fps out of a 26" barrel with Reloder 26. I'm at 69.3 grains. I know it's not a win mag but pretty close in performance.

Reactions: Sgtsideways
Awesome bullet for 300-WM ... I use this to shoot out to a mile all the time. It's a little "cryptic", so let me know if there's anything you don't understand.

View attachment 8292289
Thanks to all for the responses. Rusty, the only two I can't decipher is the sh and neck. My guess is that the neck is referring to the loaded o.d.? Not a real lot out there on 308 Win, so I'll probably call Berger Monday. Right now shooting out to a mile is but just a pipe dream for the wife and I. Getting consistent hits at 1000 yrd steel is the current goal.

You have a good Christmas.
Great information RegionRat. The website is really helpful also. Thanks for that.

Merry Christmas to all and your families.

Reactions: RegionRat