• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTB Berger 300 Win Mag Ammunition 215 Hybrid

Wanting To Buy

dave300

Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Feb 27, 2013
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    Good morning.
    Anyone have or know of any in stock?
    Would like to buy 4-10 boxes of Berger 300 Win Mag 215 grain Ammunition.
    Same lot would be preferable
    Please PM. Thanks all

It pops up on gunbroker every once in awhile. If nobody has any here, check there once a week.

Are they still making it or I thought I heard they stopped? I have two boxes left but that’s what my rifle likes.

Berger stopped making loaded 215 and 230gr ammo a year ago but some is still around.
    Federal gold medal berger makes 215gr now. That is meant as the replacement. I believe Federal bought Berger a few years ago. Unfortunately they don't have plans to release loaded 230gr ammo which is what I prefer.

I cried after I found out they discontinued it. now.. because I love the stuff so much I do look for it. Here's the last time I saw it on Gun broker
    The guy's in Minnesota, and I wasn't prepared to give my kids college fund away for a low count seller (minn0016). He has it; and is sitting on gold.
    I'm glad I found their secret sauce and can replicate it. My 300 is dead nuts with this stuff. I was able to tighten up their SD's and ES's by handloading, but # for # it's the best factory load for the 300 win mag if you magazine can fit it.
    This ammo; made me a Berger bullet believer.

Last edited:
    Reactions: White Death
    Moving my gun to a different round. All factory.

Attachments

• C09F29B2-3D91-4EF9-A9F0-FCF2C20D9DBE.jpeg
      C09F29B2-3D91-4EF9-A9F0-FCF2C20D9DBE.jpeg
      407.3 KB · Views: 75
    I’ll let dave300 have first dibs because I saw he searched on several forums for it, but if he doesn’t take it I’d be interested. Need a price though

46rds factory Berger
    61rds of federal.
    $375 delivered or picked up in Okc. Or would trade for 200eldx precision hunter 300wm. Thanks
    Jeff