• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Berger Hybrid Target Match Bullets

woodmtw

6.5PRC300
Minuteman
Jul 6, 2018
Hi, All. Been on wait lists for months trying to find some Berger 6mm 105gr Hybrid Target bullets, part #24433 [100ct] or the #24733 [500ct]. I'd even take some Berger 109gr Long Range Hybrid Target bullets, part #24485 [100ct] or #24785 [500ct] if I could find them. Does anyone on the Hide know of a good source? Thanks in advance!

Honestly, those are so hard to come by these days, you probably should develop an alternate load with a different bullet for these dry spells.

Reactions: woodmtw
To add...

High demand components require a bit of diligence these days. Often by the time you get an in-stock notification email, it's too late. What I do is make a bookmark folder with a series of direct links to the items. You can see I did that for RL33, which is pretty much unobtanium these days.

I drop in the most reliable sources for the component in that folder:

1691707703420.png

Then multiple times a day I right-click on it and open in new window. This basically opens all of those product pages so I can quickly see if they're in stock.

1691707767116.png

There are a lot of smaller shops that get small batches from time and time and don't go empty as fast when they're kind of less popular source. For Berger, I always checkout BlueCollarReloading:

But then there are also the big places like Natchez, Midway, and Brownells that tend to get larger batches at a time, but have more eyes watching their stocks.

I realize none of this helps your immediate problem, but just know you're not the only one in this boat.

To add...

High demand components require a bit of diligence these days. Often by the time you get an in-stock notification email, it's too late. What I do is make a bookmark folder with a series of direct links to the items. You can see I did that for RL33, which is pretty much unobtanium these days.

I drop in the most reliable sources for the component in that folder:

View attachment 8201631

Then multiple times a day I right-click on it and open in new window. This basically opens all of those product pages so I can quickly see if they're in stock.

View attachment 8201635

There are a lot of smaller shops that get small batches from time and time and don't go empty as fast when they're kind of less popular source. For Berger, I always checkout BlueCollarReloading:

But then there are also the big places like Natchez, Midway, and Brownells that tend to get larger batches at a time, but have more eyes watching their stocks.

I realize none of this helps your immediate problem, but just know you're not the only one in this boat.
Thank you, @Dogtown! This is VERY helpful. I appreciate your insights!

Reactions: Dogtown
I typically shoot Bergers, and I still use only Bergers for hunting, but they've gotten too hard to find, and too damn expensive to target shoot. I've been shooting mostly Nosler Custom Comps and RDF's for my target rifles due to availability and a much cheaper price tag in bulk. If you are running a 7 or 7.5 twist, look into the Nosler 115 RDF's. I'm having great success with them in 6mm ARC.

Reactions: Donkey hote