• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

F T/R Competition Berger SW Nationals

ZiaHunter

Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Nov 25, 2012
    Southern NM
    Any Hide members participating in the Berger SW Nationals in Phoenix next month?. Shooting the F Open Grand Aggregate.

Competed MR day only last February, sortuva reincarnation as a competitor for me. Didn't go well, health issues that were resolved following an MI two months later. Been fighting my way back, some pro, some con. Missed the registration date this year, probably not such a great loss considering I'm still not back up to full speed. Next year, I'm still holding out my hopes.

Meanwhile, I am doing load workups and training at 100 and 300yd. Having fun and getting some better results. I'll probably never get beyond doing MR day only; but for me, that's a win for this 71 y/o Elder Fart. Seriously; I should probably toss in the towel and free up the place on the line for a younger, actually healthy shooter.

Greg

Have all my cases prepped and primed. Will load this coming week.

Hang in there, Greg. There should always be space on the line for Grand Seniors (Elder Fart as you call it). I hope so anyway. I'm only about 8 years behind you.

Randy

Cases prepped, bullets sorted trimmed and pointed. Hope to get all rounds loaded this week.

Rdog52: Great match and no doubt you will be coming back in subsequent years.

So did you have yourself a fun time?

My memories of 2017, especially shooting a match next to my Granddaughter on her first serious match of any kind will be with me for however much longer I get to enjoy them.

I'm guessing yours will hang in there for a long time, too.

Greg

Greg:

Had a good match although Sunday was cancelled due to high winds. Great match and was squadded with a former National Champion the first day and he was a pleasure to shoot with. Was hoping to make High Master this year and was on a track but since Sunday was cancelled didn't have the requisite 120 rounds for score. There is always next year. Take care.