• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Best 2 Pt AR Sling for competition

Best 2 Pt AR Sling for competition

• VCAS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Magpul

• Ares

• Total voters

jferguso

Private
Minuteman
Jul 22, 2014
So I am competing in a shooting competition this fall. I run a single pt bungee sling on my entry vest, but for the comp I will need more retention. I will be running and negotiating various obstacles, including a zip line, low crawls, window entries, climbing over walls/ladders, etc. I will also have to carry heavy items and possibly a victim. I need a sling that is very easy to adjust on the fly and under stress. I would potentially run it on my back for the obstacles, so the ability to cinch it tight to my back is important, but I also need to be able to bring it into and out of that position quickly. I am aware that my best bet will be an adjustable two point. Please let me know the specific sling you suggest I run with. I would buy several and try them but I have limited time (and money). By the way, I am competing with a Colt Commando with just a tac light mounted (pretty light setup). Here's info on the competition:

http://swatroundup.net

Last edited: