• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Best 20 MOA Base for LH Rem 700 SA?

Jeffs550

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 6, 2010
Rayville, LA
Would like to get your opinion on the best 20 MOA, one-piece base for a left hand Rem700 SA? What have you spent your money on and how has it performed?

Re: Best 20 MOA Base for LH Rem 700 SA?

got a badger on order from mike at CS tactical. i'll let you know how it looks/performs when i get it.

Don't skimp on base and rings I've had shit bases before and it's not fun. USO, Badger, Seekins, NF etc will serve you well.

Badger is a well known and respected product with a great rep for a reason. Anything you get from them will be first rate and won't let you down. Not left handed but I just put a Badger 20 MOA on my 300WM.

I have Seekins rings and 20 moa base, Im not sure about the others but seekins has a recoil lug built into his base that I like.
The rings are four screw and are built well.
when using them together they fit good and lapping the rings were not needed.

You can't go wrong with either Badger or Seekins. Have Badger 20moa base on my 700 LH SA and it's built like a tank, and I've never had a problem with it.

Thanks to all who responded, any favorite sources for badger, nightforce or seekins?

if you want steel go nightforce or seekins if you want to save a few oz.

i have both and i am really happy with both, if i had to buy a base tomorrow i would buy nightforce