• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Best 22LR Ammo

Jettheterror

Private
Minuteman
Mar 1, 2017
Hey Guys,

I did a video a while back on how I found the best ammo for my 22lr. I whish I could have had this information sooner. Hope this saves you guys some headaches and money.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hey guys,

Center-X is the best!??! Shocking! Simply shocking. No one could have seen that coming! Thank God you made a video about it. I'll be looking forward to your "water is wet" video.

Last edited:
The number of cases of Center X of any one lot is relatively small.
Will Jettheterror send his rifle to Lapua (or Eley) when his case of that good shooting lot CX runs out?

Hey guys, I just post my videos here and don’t participate otherwise.
I must have misunderstood. I thought this was the section for all things 22lr related and I am sharing my experience to hopefully benefit someone who is trying to pursue a higher level of 22lr marksmanship.

Hey guys,

Center-X is the best!??! Shocking! Simply shocking. No one could have seen that coming! Thank God you made a video about it. I'll be looking forward to your "water is wet" video.
There are many other higher levels in the brand that could possibly be better. For example mine came down to a shoot out against midas plus from lapua fortunately for my pocket book the center X won.

Not to mention other competitors brands like Eley and RWS that are as good or better depending on the harmonics of your specific rifle.

Understandable but from the outside looking in, it looks like PR stunt to some.
Lol with my whopping 800 subscribers. I'm sure going to get rich with all that monetizing money on a gun video that youtube wants nothing to do with. I honestly just never thought to share them here till some one mentioned it. Thought this was all about sharing information.

just spit my drink over my ipad...funny stuff!

honestly i have a lot of CX that sux in every rifle ive tried it in. glad you didnt get that batch
Hahaha yup some of the groups I got from a different lot of the center X were definitely horrible.

CenterX runs like shit in my RimX. Bigger ES than CCI SV.

That being said, had incredible results with Eley Tenex and Match.

Reactions: Jettheterror
Ya I'm contemplating getting my new RimX tested with eley this time.
The chambering of the barrel has a lot to do with how well it's going to shoot certain ammo.

My Vudoo barely chambers Eley ammo. My Tikka T1X shoots all ammo pretty well but my Vudoo shoots center-x better.

Are you running a proof prefit or custom gunsmith built barrel?

On my RimX I am running a Benchmark Barrels prefit with an Eley crush chamber.

CZ. MTR

Attachments

• IMG_20210327_131204.jpg
    IMG_20210327_131204.jpg
    208.6 KB · Views: 62