• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Best .22lr Blank for Vudoo

racer95

PRS/NRL
Minuteman
Apr 1, 2018
Maine
This might already be out there and if it is please post a link to it, but I was wondering what people are using and getting the most accuracy out of for barrel blanks for their Vudoo .22lr. Also what are your go to reamer profiles for either Eleys or Lapua Center-X ammo? Thanks for the help in advance

The Ace barrel that VGW offers is an excellent choice as is the Bart if that is still an option. The Ravage chamber is equally as good. Meaning no real reason not to go with a VGW barreled action. However if your just wanting something different or are wanting to spin up your own barrel I am a fan of the Benchmark 3 groove personally.

I've heard good things about the benchmark barrels and have wanted to try one. Thank you for the input.

I have stuck with the Ace barrel. I am not exactly sure on the reamer specs, I just trusted Vudoo to know what shoots the best with Lapua. You do have a lot of options, which one is the best? I think it really depends on a lot of variables. If you are shooting benchrest that may narrow down a few things. For plinking and competing I find that generally speaking it is not the reamer specs that win matches. There are some that show up and win the stage for the smallest group, but end up in the middle of the scoring for the entire match. Perhaps a call to Vudoo may also help guide you in the right direction. I wish you the best!

1606140096331.png

Reactions: racer95