• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Best 300 blackout upper?

deersniper

Protecting the Sheep
Banned !
Minuteman
  • Feb 22, 2007
    Northeast
    I am looking at buying a 300 blackout upper with a 16" barrel thread 5/8-24.

Who would have a good accurate upper? I've looked and only seem to find wilson combat and cmmg. Maybe I should just get APA to build me one? I hate waiting.

Thanks.
    -dan

Re: Best 300 blackout upper?

noveske is making 300BLK barrels, just buy the parts and piece it together yourself. you won't be dissapointed with noveske accuracy

AAC's are expected to ship in a few weeks. It is worth waiting for.

photofm.jpg

Carry handle is not included.

I got the 9" upper from AAC. Its doing what I wanted it to. Be quiet and small.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rsilvers</div><div class="ubbcode-body">AAC's are expected to ship in a few weeks. It is worth waiting for.

</div></div>

Thats good to hear. Any details on pricing?

Any idea when more ammo will be in the pipeline?

I guess it is a good thing that all the ammo is sold out, it shows there is a lot of interest in this cartridge. .

Thanks.
    -dan

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rsilvers</div><div class="ubbcode-body">AAC's are expected to ship in a few weeks. It is worth waiting for.

photofm.jpg

Carry handle is not included. </div></div>

Is that an actual pic of the upper? I may be seeing things but that looks like the new KAC URX rail.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Anchor Zero Six</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rsilvers</div><div class="ubbcode-body">AAC's are expected to ship in a few weeks. It is worth waiting for.

Carry handle is not included. </div></div>

Is that an actual pic of the upper? I may be seeing things but that looks like the new KAC URX rail. </div></div>

Correct!
    <object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/m45oQiIF9x4"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/m45oQiIF9x4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Yes, that is an actual pic of the upper. It comes with a URXIII.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: deersniper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
    Thats good to hear. Any details on pricing?

Any idea when more ammo will be in the pipeline?

</div></div>

Well hot damn, thought KAC decided the URX3 would be a one time run for the Magpul IWS. This is great news that rail is sooo much better than the cheese graters.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Anchor Zero Six</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well hot damn, thought KAC decided the URX3 would be a one time run for the Magpul IWS. This is great news that rail is sooo much better than the cheese graters.

</div></div>

I changed their plans by ordering enough to make it worth their while.

photo16s.jpg

AAC uppers are $1080 for any length. They have nitrided 4150 CMV 11595E barrels, BLACKOUT flash suppressor silencer mounts, URX rails (only the 16 inch have URXIII), flip up built in front sight, and FA bolt carrier groups with carefully selected components.

So there will be a package deal if you buy an upper and a 762 SDN-6 right
    wink.gif

I expect at that pricing these will be hot sellers.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Anchor Zero Six</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So there will be a package deal if you buy an upper and a 762 SDN-6 right
    wink.gif

I expect at that pricing these will be hot sellers. </div></div>

At what price? I didnt see one mentioned.