• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Best AI Color

Best AI Color

• Dark Earth

Votes: 8 11.8%
  • Pale Brown

Votes: 5 7.4%
  • Elite Sand

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Sage Green

Votes: 15 22.1%
  • OD Green

Votes: 12 17.6%
  • Red

Votes: 3 4.4%
  • Democrat Blue

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Black

Votes: 5 7.4%
  • None of the Above - Custom Camo

Votes: 8 11.8%
  • Federal 20150

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Sure Shot 45

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
  • Jan 13, 2020
    Some colors have come and gone but which is your favorite AI color to date? Your opinion matters most.
    84DC8F13-DC83-45B0-8D87-3AE340E098DD.jpeg

3BE944AC-4348-4383-9140-3E6C1856DBEF.jpeg

Last edited:
    Reactions: Habu34
    Oh now you started some shit!!!

DE is good

PB if you want to feel like your nestled against some dudes junk

ES- Match the inside of your gun cabinet. Where your gun spends all its time anyways

Green=Master Race

Red/Blue just scream “I don’t know which bathroom to use”

Black is the color lost in the AI world for some reason. Must be boring to some

Green/camo for the win
    IMG_4338.jpeg

No experience with any AI but just pictures of a sage green rifle or chassis makes my pants wiggle.

Off topic but, did AI stop making sage green stuff or can you still get it if you ask nicely? I may have to buy one of the Vision chassis if not

Reactions: carbonbased
    No experience with any AI but just pictures of a sage green rifle or chassis makes my pants wiggle.

Off topic but, did AI stop making sage green stuff or can you still get it if you ask nicely? I may have to buy one of the Vision chassis if not

Pretty sure they are replacing es with the og sage green

Reactions: The D
    AFAIK, as Huskydriver said, they seem to have dropped Elite Sand but Sage Green is still going strong. Don’t think they make anything in OD green anymore. But I’m far from an expert.

Reactions: The D
    The best color is whatever rattle can flavor you prefer.

Have fun with it and be your inner Picasso.

Doing all this without pics of the colors?

I had an idea the other day after reading the recent crazy ai thread. Why not a blue black red camo. Also a earth brown sand green camo. Then everybody will have something they like and maybe something they dislike. Personally on my non ai guns (since I don't have one) I generally go green. Not as big a fan of the way they do the ai's with EVERYTHING the same color. Mix it up rather than looking like you dumped everything into a bucket of paint.

Custom Camo numba #1 followed by Dark Earth. Ye Ole Sage Green looks right on the old school AI's.

PXL_20230318_163815130.jpg

Reactions: Sure Shot 45