• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Best Ammo Store In Dallas

DamnYuppie

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 9, 2011
Idaho
For those in the Dallas area where are your favorite and least favorite stores to pick up ammo?

I know most people will probably get their ammo online, I probably will as well. Yet I would like to know the options I have locally so there is no need to comment that I should order from somestore.com or what not as it is not germane to the question.

Re: Best Ammo Store In Dallas

I guess if I have to buy it I go to Cabelas. They are opening a new one right next to me in Allen.

If your in TX I would be purchasing my ammo from Southwest Ammo. They roll top notch stuff, I have had excellent results with their loads. Better performance then Black Hills Gold Match.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYS338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If your in TX I would be purchasing my ammo from Southwest Ammo. They roll top notch stuff, I have had excellent results with their loads. Better performance then Black Hills Gold Match. </div></div>

It says they are in Mesa, Az.

?

I am going to try out their .308 175 in the near future. Being from Arizona originally I feel the need to support them, to bad they are in Mesa and not Tucson
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DamnYuppie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">For those in the Dallas area where are your favorite and least favorite stores to pick up ammo?

I know most people will probably get their ammo online, I probably will as well. Yet I would like to know the options I have locally so there is no need to comment that I should order from somestore.com or what not as it is not germane to the question. </div></div>

Boltrippers place.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NTRP-CKA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I guess if I have to buy it I go to Cabelas. They are opening a new one right next to me in Allen. </div></div>

Where exactly in Allen would that be?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Goldie</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DamnYuppie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">For those in the Dallas area where are your favorite and least favorite stores to pick up ammo?

I know most people will probably get their ammo online, I probably will as well. Yet I would like to know the options I have locally so there is no need to comment that I should order from somestore.com or what not as it is not germane to the question. </div></div>

Boltrippers place.</div></div>

shhhhhhh......