• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Best AR Multi Tool ?

Alphatreedog

Tier Potato
Minuteman
  • Feb 15, 2017
    So in my never ending quest to shave ounces and aquire the most effective gear I'm looking for a multi tool .
    The multi tool . So what are you using or what ja got yer eyes on ?

I hate to say due to their politics but I've nothing competes well with the MUT.

It's a good thing troy doesn't make any picatinny rails because I doubt I could resist the urge not to buy them. Troy makes really good stuff but if you don't support us then I can support them....I lost my MUT a few years ago and I won't be buying another Leatherman product. It's a damn shame because I really liked that thing...

Tell us more about this one. What works, what doesn't it do that you'd like?
    so in all honesty, my biggest complaint and I KNOW i shouldnt be using it as such but, tightening a castle nut, just doesnt feel sturdy, i wish the tools "locked" into position, so they arnt moving around like the pocket knives of old with no safety! outside of that no complaints.

Reactions: mikes911
    so in all honesty, my biggest complaint and I KNOW i shouldnt be using it as such but, tightening a castle nut, just doesnt feel sturdy, i wish the tools "locked" into position, so they arnt moving around like the pocket knives of old with no safety! outside of that no complaints.
    Thanks. Good point about locking into position, or not.

Reactions: Cgonz1982
    Alright, why do we not like Leatherman politics? Love my Wave I got about 10 years ago (not that I’d suggest it for an AR multitool).

Reactions: Alphatreedog
    Alright, why do we not like Leatherman politics? Love my Wave I got about 10 years ago (not that I’d suggest it for an AR multitool).
    Just warmed up muh Google Fu . Apparently the owner of Leatherman put his name on a list of supporters for Kerry Edwards in an election . John Kerry aka Hanoi John .

Well that's just great, the wife just got me a Leatherman surge for my bitlrthday.

What about Gerber?

Well that's just great, the wife just got me a Leatherman surge for my bitlrthday.

What about Gerber?
    I think Gerber took some heat for chopping up firearms from a gun buyback for the PoPo .