• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Best Bed Sheets for a Non-Operating Commissary Hero?

M8541Reaper

Frozen Sour Patch Kid Cult Leader
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 23, 2011
    AZ
    I know most of you hardened operators hit your pipes on USGI cots...

But for those of us basement dwellers with inflatable wives that were imported from a Japanese vending machine, what are the nicest bed sheets you can get?

They don’t have a Bed Bath and Beyond here, let alone allow you to purchase Christmas decorations in the stores [#TrueStory], so I want to get my pillow wife something awesome. ...as ours are worn the fuck out...from remaining pure in the eyes of the lord.

Thanks heroes. 😘

D242C120-EF4C-4A6D-A37A-108FE81DF8B5.jpeg

• Haha
    Reactions: 10ring'r
    The dick in me would suggest something from the "Cars" movie line but the like of luxury shit says cotton with the highest fucking possible thread count. So much thread the shit feels starched until it breaks in and they become luxury.

This sounds lke a gift as much for @M8541Reaper as it is for Mrs Reaper.

As an aside.....

My kids got these frigging pillows somewhere that are marked "coolside" on one side and nothing on the other. Weird thing is as I put the pillow cases on making their beds the cool side is un naturally cool.

It intrigues me as I think a cooler head prevails and I would want to sleep with a chilled brain as well I'm interested in the science of air conditioned pillows.

• Haha
    Reactions: M8541Reaper
    Pretty sure this is the pillow....

And on a gayer note.....

Yes I did a search on where to get US made pajamas and I came up with these...

I don't wear the camisoles but I got the shorts and t shirts. My wife loved the fabric so I bought her a set and she digs them.......'Merica!

• Love
    My "non-blowup" wife, takes care of that department, sorry. But silk comes to mind at the moment. Mac
    Did you just assume your wife’s construction? 😂 Silk sounds like a good plan.

The dick in me would suggest something from the "Cars" movie line but the like of luxury shit says cotton with the highest fucking possible thread count. So much thread the shit feels starched until it breaks in and they become luxury.

This sounds lke a gift as much for @M8541Reaper as it is for Mrs Reaper.

As an aside.....

My kids got these frigging pillows somewhere that are marked "coolside" on one side and nothing on the other. Weird thing is as I put the pillow cases on making their beds the cool side is un naturally cool.

It intrigues me as I think a cooler head prevails and I would want to sleep with a chilled brain as well I'm interested in the science of air conditioned pillows.
    So not an old issued wool blanket or shelter half...?
    ok fine. Cars 1,000tc sheets it shall be.
    maybe they offer silk sheets in ACU? I can play her the army song each time we climb (roll?) into bed? 😂😂😂

now I just I have figure out what fucking roomba to get her...because I tried and failed at getting fucking lights for the tree because of the fucking ministry of health’s new policy....fuckin cocksuckers

Attachments

• 0D5389C5-A1AB-4C52-8EB9-520A12E1B8C6.jpg
      0D5389C5-A1AB-4C52-8EB9-520A12E1B8C6.jpg
      63 KB · Views: 49
    • 5D08404F-1748-4D5C-9AA7-468AD4EAAA22.jpeg
      5D08404F-1748-4D5C-9AA7-468AD4EAAA22.jpeg
      150.7 KB · Views: 47
    • 926E0C48-543E-463E-99FA-36D054ADE6F2.jpeg
      926E0C48-543E-463E-99FA-36D054ADE6F2.jpeg
      79.3 KB · Views: 45
    Pretty sure this is the pillow....

And on a gayer note.....

Yes I did a search on where to get US made pajamas and I came up with these...

I don't wear the camisoles but I got the shorts and t shirts. My wife loved the fabric so I bought her a set and she digs them.......'Merica!
    Fuccccckkkkkkkkk I love me a cold pillow.

Give that kooky "My Pillow" dude a call. He was on TV yammering about "Giza Sheets"
    It’s pronounced “Jizz-ah” 😂
    I don’t know if I can by sheets from a dude with marketing pictures that look like he’s posing after his most recent capture.

I have family that swears by the Boll and Branch sheets, my brother likes the Geeza my pillow sheets, I still like the Kirkland or Sam's Brand.

• Love
    I may steal one of the kids pillows to try out.

It s weird how the cool side feels twenty degrees cooler at the touch.......likely after five minutes it heats up to 350'
    Probably...like always.

Made in USA....

Need to read to understand f they are quality.

At least they won't come with bat flu......

Sheex if you like feeling cool while you sleep. Almost an under amour fabric, only weirdness is that they are super stretchy.

Stretchy.. ok... but no rubbery right?

I find it hard to believe that 100% synthetic / Polyester sheets are going to be cooler than cotton. Dropping $200. to find out is a gamble.

Last edited:
    I use genuine imported polyester sheets machine-spun by hand from Felcher & Sons.

You’ll think you’ve died and gone to Valhalla.

Give the sheets made from bamboo a try. I think they actually do feel cooler and they aren't all slick like silk so you don't slide out of bed when you roll over or fall off the bed while doing concentrated horizontal hip thrust core exercises. .

I'm sure there are some decent black friday or % off going on right now. best part is full refund up to 30 days if you don't like them.

Last edited:
    • Haha
    If you order from Amazon Prime you can have it the day before Thanksgiving.

Reactions: TheHorta
    Give the sheets made from bamboo a try. I think they actually do feel cooler and they aren't all slick like silk so you don't slide out of bed when you roll over or fall off the bed while doing concentrated horizontal hip thrust core exercises. .

I'm sure there are some decent black friday or % off going on right now. best part is full refund up to 30 days if you don't like them.
    ::thrust sends the waifu right into the headboard and snaps her neck....then the rubber sheets turn into a crime scene clean up tool::

I can appreciate multipurpose items.

If you order from Amazon Prime you can have it the day before Thanksgiving.
    Comes with a time machine? Nice.

Dude rubber sheets especially with the rubber dollView attachment 7484052
    Those metal headboards are dangerous sir.

I use genuine imported polyester sheets machine-spun by hand from Felcher & Sons.

You’ll think you’ve died and gone to Valhalla.
    As long as they are fit for the old gods, and the new.
    Stretchy.. ok... but no rubbery right?

I find it hard to believe that 100% synthetic / Polyester sheets are going to be cooler than cotton. Dropping $200. to find out is a gamble.
    True...but life is a gamble, which is why I’m on here asking the non-poors to help keep this Covid test kit biohazard dumpster of a man well rested and nestled in the finest of cloths.
    My blow up wife said that for the winter time, you want the 100% real flannel sheet and comfortable set from LL Bean.
    Oooooo that sounds cozy. Nothing nicer than a soft and warm flannel in the winter. Sleeves partially rolled, beard moving in the wind, blue jeans tight in all the right areas, life-like pillow of Tina Fey at your side....life couldn’t get much better than that.
    I want to be there.......

Mrs M8541Reaper: Oh M8541Reaper, how did you ever pick out such great gifts?"

M8541Reaper: "I asked the guys on SnipersHide......"
    I’ll FaceTime you 😂
    ...also, I told her I was crowdsourcing ideas for one of her gifts on here...so she definitely won’t be guessing this item. ...but her main ask was for a Roomba that vacuums and mops lol. I’m going to duct tape an RC car to the shop vac and swiffer jet 😂

Thanks everyone for the ideas. I’m going to look at all of the brands you guys mentioned and I’ll be sure to sign the gift’s card with “Dirty Mike & The SH Boyz”

🍻🥰