• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Best Black Friday/ Christmas Optics Deal you got

GIXXER2000

ELR Junkie
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Aug 5, 2013
    Bullhead City ,AZ
    For me It was the Eurooptics Zeiss LPR S3 6-36x56 for $1874 No Tax and free shipping. When you add in all the savings it's at least $700 off. I did spend the extra $22 for 2 day shipping.
    What other deals did you find and how much did you save??

Reactions: RUN8
    Amazon had the AGM Rattler TS50-640 thermal scopes for only $3225 (MSRP: $4,395)... It showed up today. Holy shit, this thing is insane.

IMG_3355.jpegIMG_3361.jpeg

For me It was the Eurooptics Zeiss LPR S3 6-36x56 for $1874 No Tax and free shipping. When you add in all the savings it's at least $700 off. I did spend the extra $22 for 2 day shipping.
    What other deals did you find and how much did you save??

Got the exact same deal.

Unfortunately the MDT one piece 34mm 1.5” scope mount I ordered from them got mixed up with an MDT GRND bipod. LOL.

It’s a nice bipod, but it’s not worth $400, and it’s a really lousy scope mount. Eurooptic is working on it though, so I’ll get squared away eventually.

Reactions: GIXXER2000
    FuhQ what is the working range on that?? I looks really nice!!
    Not sure, it says on their website, but it picked up a damn passenger jet heat signature pretty cleanly from miles away. It was so far I could barely see the flashing light with the naked eye. I’ll post that video in my first video review on it. Had I not seen it and recorded it, I wouldn’t have believed it myself.

Here’s an excavator at 500 (black-hot), and a house at 800 (white-hot)…

20231212192028.jpeg
    20231212192638.jpeg

Reactions: GIXXER2000