• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Best Bond Theme Song

HousePlant

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
  • Jan 16, 2020
    Song - Singer
    And Why

I'll go first:
    Goldeneye - Tina Turner

The music behind Tina was old bond - correct, IMO. The voice was smokey and bellowed. Tina's range was effortless yet somehow brutal.

Your turn...

For me its For your eyes only. I can hear that song in my head, the others not so much.

Reactions: RUTGERS95
    What? No love for View to a Kill?

I mean. Duran Duran!

Ok, ok. I am being sarcastic. Probably.

So… original bass riffs in Dr. No! Diamonds are Forever. And Nancy Sinatra belting out You Only Live Twice?

Live and Let Die for former Beatle awesomeness.

Meh… Dr. No for the win!

Reactions: Dead

I mean. Duran Duran!

Ok, ok. I am being sarcastic. Probably.

So… original bass riffs in Dr. No! Diamonds are Forever. And Nancy Sinatra belting out You Only Live Twice?

Live and Let Die for former Beatle awesomeness.

Meh… Dr. No for the win!
    Dr No going from beep-beep sounds to bass to Caribbean dance to Jamaican Three Blind Mice seamlessly. The movies wouldn't have been the same without Barry's work on the scores.

Underneath the Mango Tree from Dr No - not the official theme song but it started the franchise

Also All Time High by Rita Coolidge in Octopussy - quick nerd fact - the first Bond theme that was not the name of the movie. Versions of the song throughout the movie, which was not the strongest movie in the franchise but the song kinda lingers in your head

I will always gravitate to the original music , It told you just about the ambiance at any given point in the movie no lyrics needed from sexy time , killing time , pretty girl enters room , the bad guy enters room , James walking and everything in between .

From Russia with Love. Easily the best song and classic Bond movie.

I mean. Duran Duran!

We've talked about this before.

Penguin.jpg

"Get out, and don't come back until you've redeemed yourself."

• Haha
    Reactions: sirhrmechanic