• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Best case inspection tool = CHEAP

Hummer

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 20, 2009
SC Cradle of the Confederacy
Was at Walmart a couple weeks back in sporting goods section and spotted a little Rayovac LED flashlight w/ battery for 3.00. I figured what the heck, cheaper than a Whopper so I got it. WOW what a great little light. I now have about eight of them.
Keep one in coat pockets, key chains, cars/truck etc and latest use I find is internal case inspection.
Hold case in one hand and shine light in with other while looking down from rear of light.
For kicks I ran one to see how long the AAA battery lasts. 7 Hours continious run ! ! ! !

The cases are aluminum and come in red, blue, goldish color and head is screwed in to turn it on like little mag light.

Re: Best case inspection tool = CHEAP

Hummer:

Looked at both Waly marts I have. NO luck! Must be a Southern thing!

I was looking at tactical flashlights on Ebay. Would like to have one with over 100 lumens that strobes.

However, if I could pick up a nice $3 led light I would! Still looking!

Thanks

Terry

Try looking in the tool corale at home depot or lowes. I picked up the same thing in a 3 pack for 10 bucks. I keep 1 on the reloading bench, 1 in the gun safe, 1 in my sock drawer, etc.

Here is a scan of light with a quarter next to it to show you guys the size. Also a scan of the back of the card it comes in.

Rayovac3.jpg

Rayovac1.jpg

I have found them in four Walmarts in flashlight section in three states (Alabama, Georgia and the Cradle).

Here Hummer! Put the 1942 black and white camera away! You still use black powder for your flash! LOL!

Here is a color picture!

DSC00423.jpg

Terry