• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

best color for rifle?

Re: best color for rifle?

This must be CKA or one of the mods... common.
popcorn ready

The best color is whatever you like the best. Everyone is going to be different. I dont think there is a best color.

I like black, green and tan stocks on a black barrel the best.

I fear when the others rouse tomorrow, this is going going to turn into a circus.

Color is up to you, but make sure the text on your optic isn't white. It will give away your position.

CC10_hawaiian_bdu_small2.jpg

Depends what shoe/handbag/lippy combo I'm wearing on the day.

Colour me beautiful!
laugh.gif

This is a custom build I've been working on. I like it so far, I'm doing most of it with cerakote.

hello-kitty-ar-15-rifle-2-500x334.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TalkingBush</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Color is up to you, but make sure the text on your optic isn't white. It will give away your position. </div></div>
I believe the text on the counter sniper scopes is special invisible red tiger camo, no one can see it but the operator. Another cool feature is the reticle. LMAO deffinetly the best scope on the market....

I like a nice mauve with violet pin stripes for competition and pastel camo for hunting.

But do NOT take the mauve rifle out after March or April. That's a fashion HELL NO.