• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Best deal in the $1k - $1,500 range?

m6z

Private
Minuteman
Mar 2, 2013
Joplin, MO
I bought an ARC Nucleus in 6.5 two years ago and still haven't gotten around to buying glass, any crazy good closeout deals right now? Say, $1,500 or less?

Mil/Mil
34mm
Illuminated or non-illuminated
At least 18x, I'd prefer something closer to 30.

if you can get it at 1400 ish that a darn good deal.

Reactions: Jknox1030
Personally I’d go FFP vs SFP like the Stryker is posted above. Just my preference though

Burris XTRIII

Reactions: Schütze
Some great deals on Trijicons lately but the best models may be sold out.

Honestly go look in the px. Set filter to optics and scroll away. You will get much more bang for your buck. Most stuff is lightly used or NIB for significantly less then buying new.

Reactions: BurtG and Secant
NF SHV 4-14x50mm F1 has been the gold standard entry level scope while, and can be had for $900-$1000 used, but I haven’t been paying attention to new gear.

Reactions: BurtG
I bought an ARC Nucleus in 6.5 two years ago and still haven't gotten around to buying glass, any crazy good closeout deals right now? Say, $1,500 or less?

Mil/Mil
34mm
Illuminated or non-illuminated
At least 18x, I'd prefer something closer to 30.

Xtr3, DMR3, XRS3 is right there almost. In the PX I would be looking for XTR3 used, maybe a Razor Gen 2, crocus.
All that said I would be looking at XTR3.

Athlon Cronus 4.5-29x56 BTR also deserves a look. Amazing scope that you can get on sale for under $1,500