• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Best deal on AR-15 LPK

OverWatch

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 15, 2009
USA
I have an extra lower sitting around and want to build it up with the smallest investment possible. Any ideas on the best place to pick up a low cost LPK? It does not even need to be a complete kit as I already have a MOE attached to the lower. This is only going to be a plinking range gun so please don't have a stroke over me going "budget" on this stick.

Thanks,
OW

Re: Best deal on AR-15 LPK

Check with Robert and Krista at RB Precision. They offer a build-it-yourself LPK that allows you to subtract parts you don't need (Pistol grip, etc.), upgrade other parts (like triggers), and their prices are usually extremely competitive.

http://www.rbprecision.com/

Also, you might check (God forgive me for recommending the site) the EE on BARFCOM to see if anyone has any outstanding deals going on right now.

Re: Best deal on AR-15 LPK

Palmetto State Armory usually has decent pricing on their LPK's which I believe are Daniel Defense, I know they offer some with and without grips and all kinds of other options as well.