• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns Best EDC Pocket Knife?

So I’ve never really gotten into pocket knives/edc and I know next to nothing. Do you all have any knife recs/advice (fairly cheap, I’ve spent too much already) for an absolute novice like me?? I trust you KKFers on knife stuff more than any other source so please lend me your knowledge knife wizards

Reactions: The D
I'm a huge fan of the Benchmade Bugout for EDC. Have been carrying it almost every day for two years or so. You forget you're carrying it. Best price/performance IMO. It's durable enough for 99.9% of suburban weekend warrior life.

So I’ve never really gotten into pocket knives/edc and I know next to nothing. Do you all have any knife recs/advice (fairly cheap, I’ve spent too much already) for an absolute novice like me?? I trust you KKFers on knife stuff more than any other source so please lend me your knowledge knife wizards
Benchmade griptilian. It’s one of the most popular edc blades and has been for a long time. I’ve had my current one for ~9yrs now and love it. I’m not sure what prices are for new ones but I’m sure you can find some deals on the used market