• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Best films for Halloween?

Strangedays

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Feb 27, 2009
    Tacoma Washington
    I like the watching what others consider scary movies. They say Sinister was one of the scariest films, it was good but not scary.
    Anyone have some good suggestions that aren’t cheesy low B crap?

Up to Halloween, each year My Lady likes to watch the Harry Potter series, as well as the Lord Of The Rings/Hobbit series. Not-so-much into 'horrors' at all, but her childhood memories and such. Yeah, I like "The Thing" and a few others, myself.

Then up to Remembrance Day, it is the Band Of Brothers and The Pacific that are 'annual', to which The Longest Day and a few others are enjoyed.

Then after that, it's "enjoy some typical Action/Drama flicks" before the typical "Christmas Vacation" et al ensues.....

Reactions: Strangedays
    Not a scary movie but Hocus Pocus is just fun. A disney kids' movie with enough jokes for adults and Sarah Jessica Parker's tits threatening to pop forth from a corset?

Other than that, can't go wrong with some Tim Burton. Classic horror like Bela Lugosi, Boris Karloff, Lon Chaney, Vincent Price. And slasher films aren't a bad thing if you're into those. The original Halloween is a must even if you aren't.

Not a scary movie but Hocus Pocus is just fun. A disney kids' movie with enough jokes for adults and Sarah Jessica Parker's tits threatening to pop forth from a corset?

My wife a few years ago.
    IMG_0028.jpeg