• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

BEST Kavanaugh / Ford / Trump Memes - POST YOURS!

Samuel Whittemore

in memory
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 8, 2018
    This was my recent Fav. Sent to every bleeding Liberal I know. Nothing like a little salt in their wounds. It's good for them. Salt is an antiseptic I tell them.

IMG_0596.jpg

Last edited:
    This is not a Kavanaugh meme, obviously, but after seeing the shit show of confirmation, it's time to get all our brothers and sisters to the polls for the mid-terms.

114c35.jpg

Does anyone have the Audio of the Cell phone comment?
    Didn't happen. I listened to the whole thing. The fact that cell phones were NOT invented at the time, along with her being approx 9 miles from home, with no recollection of how she got home was noted in the report to the Republicans.
    She either walked, or she called someone, mom, dad, friend etc... You would think she would be able to recall which action she took.
    There is a reason the allegation is/was 35 years old. Before all the electronic tracking we have now. Even if it went back 20 years there would electronic records. Next year will be 20 years since I got first cell phone, "for emergencies", and I was not an early adopter.

Didn't happen. I listened to the whole thing. The fact that cell phones were NOT invented at the time, along with her being approx 9 miles from home, with no recollection of how she got home was noted in the report to the Republicans.
    She either walked, or she called someone, mom, dad, friend etc... You would think she would be able to recall which action she took.
    There is a reason the allegation is/was 35 years old. Before all the electronic tracking we have now. Even if it went back 20 years there would electronic records. Next year will be 20 years since I got first cell phone, "for emergencies", and I was not an early adopter.

I'm going on 20 years w/ the same cell number. ?

oh the unfunny one, to be funny there needs to be a grain of truth in the message, not outright disconnect from reality. A fir effort though, you made the attempt, blue ribbon in the mail.

:)

Reactions: Limedust