• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Best KelTec P32 pocket holster?

Beppo

Private
Minuteman
Apr 2, 2023
Maine
Which P32 pocket holster is best for front pants pocket conceal carry that will stay in the pants when you draw?
Thanks for any suggestions.

The Elite Survival styles work really well; Safariland has some options as well that I use.

Good trigger guard protection.

IMG_2866.JPG
IMG_2870 ANNOTATED copy.JPG

IMG_2865 copy 2.JPG
IMG_2868 copy.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: Beppo
I put this on my LCP and like it a lot when I'm not running an actual holster. The only real issue is there's no trigger guard. So, for me it's only a last resort. But it works and works well. I've used it a lot. You need to be very mindful of the trigger and I'm only comfortable using it due to the extremely heavy and looooong trigger pull of the LCP.

I have one of the pocket holsters posted above for it and I rarely, if ever, use it.

Wright Leather Works make great holsters, I have several and like them a lot, they do make a pocket holster. Don't have that model but I'm sure it's a good sturdy holster.

I use a “Sticky” holster for my little Kel tec. It’s made from neoprene wetsuit material. The gun goes in and out easily, but the rubber grips the pocket and the holster stays put. They work pretty good, and they are very reasonably priced. Mine has held up ok with occasional use, not sure how it would do for every day carry.