• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Best lightweight steel long action?

RickyRodney

Private
Minuteman
May 4, 2014
MD
Looking at the defiance anTi, impact hunting action and the kelby nanook. Integral rail and lug preferred.

Wasn’t considering the Ti actions or the BAT. Unless anyone has some strong feedback. Most threads seem to turn into a poll of “I have this action and I like it.”

Anyone have any type of accuracy issues or performance issues with any of these actions since it seems like they are pretty skimpy on material?

Only real experience is with the anti, but I would definitely say it seems very solid. I don’t think there is anything on it that seems skimpy or weak.

Reactions: RickyRodney
Looking at the defiance anTi, impact hunting action and the kelby nanook. Integral rail and lug preferred.

Wasn’t considering the Ti actions or the BAT. Unless anyone has some strong feedback. Most threads seem to turn into a poll of “I have this action and I like it.”

Anyone have any type of accuracy issues or performance issues with any of these actions since it seems like they are pretty skimpy on material?
I had an AnTi-X with the integral rail and it was light and functioned well. You might want to consider going with the regular AnTi with the full length screw on pic rail to give you more flexibility when mounting optics.